• Name: Steven Everson
• Height: 5’10
• Weight: 170
• Position: DB
• College: Thomas More University
• Twitter: @watchwhat9do
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I love that my hometown is known for producing athletes out the area of Georgia, So I loved competing with them while in high school. My hometown is 15minutes from the heart of Atlanta. I also love all the good wing spots.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning andPractice?
• Strength, Film, then Practice. The reason for this order is because you have to you have to be physically prepared to compete at any level. Also because talent can only take you so far so putting the extra work off the field will only elevate your game. I feel the film is next because you not only need to be physically prepared but also mentally so knowing formations or what the team like to do on certain downs will make the game much easier. Then practice last reason I say this because it basically has to do with everything I talked about earlier but just the time to perfect your skill set.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I am very family orient so with me going to school 7 hours away playing football. I have always been away from home, so my biggest worry is what if something happens while I’m at school. It’s nothing I will possibly be able to do or help.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I let my GPA slipped my freshman year, the worst feeling ever because I wasn’t allowed to participate in spring practice I had to watch my teammates practice. Since then I have not been on academic probation or close, I study now and use all the school resources that are available to me.
do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My competitiveness is what they will say, because I refuse to lose. I always push each other because the other team not going to take it easy on us. So like during 1v1 I will come up with if the DB’S lose we got extra running or push up or vice versa.
Whois the best player you have ever played against in college?
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Owning my own business or being an HR manager for a big company.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member, my family has sacrificed so much for me to be at the point I am today. Its only right I do just the same for them and once family always family. If I have time to save the others I will try.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Liam Neeson- because he has that killer instinct same as I have on the field and
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
•Getting hurt my freshman year at Akron then the coach recruited me left, then other things were going bad, I dealt with it by not giving up on my goals which
What is your most embarrassing moment?
•Freshman year I was walking in the snow up here wasn’t use to snow and end up slipping and falling because the black ice.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
•Most memorable play will be against UW Platteville I scored an interception to help bring my team back and also had an interception two series before that to help my team come back 21-0 in
What song best describes your work ethic?
• You deserve it by Future
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Would be my Grandma, just to see how proud she is of me for making it this far in my career, and growing into
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Whois the most overrated player in the NFL?
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
•Respected, I don’t care if people don’t like me, I’m not here for everybody to like me, but I will love to be respected on the field and off. Being respected is one of the best characteristics
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose, I refuse to be a loser so when I lose a game I feel some time of way I will be ready to play the team again just to show them that they wasn’t supposed to win.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Week 11 NFL QB Index, Mahomes tops the charts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/qb-ind… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/aZTprEZUyX
about 28 mins ago
- Fantasy Breakdown for the Thanksgiving Games ift.tt/2JdkRjF
about 29 mins ago
- Splash’s Week 12 Predictions ift.tt/2HIwTBk
about 29 mins ago
- Thanks Mike! I hope you have an awesome day twitter.com/mikegerace6/st…
about 44 mins ago
- I need to move to Texas! I’m a Mac and Cheese guy! twitter.com/barstoolsports…
about 58 mins ago