We are learning that Sojourn Shelton the former Wisconsin defensive back will work out for the Washington Redskins today.
Shelton was invited to the 2016 NFL Combine where he ran a 4.51 forty and really impressed NFL scouts. He was signed by the Cardinals as an undrafted free agent, and has also played with the Bengals.
Today the Redskins will host Shelton, and I would not be surprised if he tears up his workout because the kid has some amazing footwork.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Heads hand out their Pro Bowl Votes, Josh Allen and Big Ben both snubbed? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/pro-bo…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: RaeQwon Greer, DB, Alfred University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/raeqwo…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- I know tons of agents are looking for someone to make highlights for their clients. Listen make sure you hit up ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- We have been interviewing some big-time prospects already, and we are adding @GioNFLDraft into the mix. He is a be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kylin Hill, RB, Mississippi State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/kylin-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago