- Name: Quintin Vinzant
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 185
- Position: Slot/Wideout
- College: Cetys University (Tijuana, Mexico)
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I was born and raised On the North side of Dallas Texas. What I love most about Dallas is that we get to see all 4 Season weather wise. Spring, Summer, Winter, and Fall.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- I say Film Study, Practice then Strength and conditioning. Film study always comes first just because you want to know your opponent’s strengths and weaknesses. You also need to know what your own job is on every play and your teammate’s job just as well film studying will help with all this and more. And practice is where you get the mental and physical Reps to get better against your opponent and also help your team get ready for there assignment. Strength and conditioning are great for in game situations like being ready for extra periods and when you get Fatigue you’ll still be able to play sound football.
What do you worry about, and why?
- I really have no worries in life. I just go with the flow and if it’s meant to be it’s meant to be if not that’s not what God had in store for you.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- When I was at my JUCO in California I ran Track. 100 meter and I was in finals to go to State and I come in 4th and top 3 made it and I was really upset because I really hate to lose but I had to remember I’m a two-sport athlete and the guys I lost too were all one sport athletes so I had to look at It like if I trained year around for this I would have been better prepared for the race.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- I think they would say I’m always going to motivate them even when they don’t think they can. I will push It out of them. Because there’s always a little extra dog deep inside of you. You just have to bring it out.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Marquis Brown, he is at OU right now. I would have to say he was the best player I played against in college by far.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- I would have to say Sales. Maybe a car sells man or a sports Agent. I can sell worms to a fisherman. Heck, I can even sell a pen to a Homeless man. That’s how good and confident I am.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
- I would clean my Room first then my desk and last my car.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- I would have to say my one family member. Because in my mind it’s family over everything and what is life after you don’t save your family members but 3 strangers. I think I would get a lot of crap from my peers.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- I would be Flash. Because I would say I fast like lightning and so is he.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- Taking care of a kid for 3 years who wasn’t mine was the biggest adversity I’ve dealt with. And after finding out he wasn’t mine the connection I built with a little man was broke because she told me to never come in contact with them again. He had my name and all pretty sad. He overcame came it was I put all that pain and anger into my work ethic and my grind and I promised myself I would never let anyone take me away from my dreams and goals and I also just try to not think about it and think of all the good that came with not being a young father in college.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- When I got my first car I was suppose to pay the first car note a week later and I was one day late and I walk out to my car to go to the corner store and I couldn’t find my car. Comes to find out they came and got my car after just being late one day. I was pretty hurt.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- Scoring my first TD as a student athlete in Mexico at my new school ! And it’s was our first home game too!
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Go Hard. By Dj Khaled Ace hood t-pain and kayne west.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- I would say football IQ is Big.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- I would say my grandma on my moms side. Because I never got the chance to meet any of my grandparents from either side but I would love to meet the women who gave birth to my mom.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- The Arch!!
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
- Dak Prescott
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respected because respect goes a long way and you can not be liked but Respected and that’s the way I would like It to be with me. I could care less if someone likes me but they will for sure respect me just because of my character.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Greg Hardy. Because he had just had a killer year and was on his way to being the best Dline men in the league but couldn’t stay out of trouble
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- Hate to lose!
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- I think I would have to say my Trainer Coach DeChon Burns. Only because he has pushed me and my body to limits I didn’t even know I had and he has also changed my game on the field and made me a better man in the process.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Mock Draft 5.0 | Which player will the Bengals select at 5 overall?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- ICYMI:Arizona High School football star Edward Crocker died after being thrown from car in two-car crash in Phoenix… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- Ouch you see sometimes it is worth it to trade up twitter.com/pff/status/138…
about 59 mins ago
- Can we cover this instead of all the bad things in the media? This is amazing twitter.com/joncoopertweet…
about 1 hour ago
- This is getting out of hand twitter.com/mikecoppinger/…
about 1 hour ago