- Name: QUAN STOUDEMIRE
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 240
- Position: Inside Linebacker
- College: Jacksonville State University
- Twitter: Quan_Jsu
- Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I’m from opp Alabama, it’s a very small city about a 1 hour and a half below Montgomery Alabama. What I love most about my town is how supportive they are of me and what I’m trying to do with football. Whenever I come to visit home, everyone tells me how they are always praying for me and how they watch every game that I play on ESPN. That makes me feel good because not too many people make it out where I’m from
- List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- *Film study is important because it lets you know what to expect out of your opponent. When you know what top plays your opponent are going to run in a certain formation then that gives you the ability to play fast because you won’t have to do a lot of thinking. Film study is just like a hard test. You won’t perform your best if you don’t come prepared. * STRENGTH and CONDITIONING is important because it will help your body be able to be durable for the whole season. Football is a physical sport so keeping your body in
top notchshape is important and it will help reduce risks. When yourgoing to war on the field, on the strong survive and the rest will crumble like bread so going into a game in great shape will give me the advantage to destroy my opponent. And the only thing on my mind as a linebacker is to DESTROY. *PRACTICE is one of the most important things in football because it gives you the chance to work on your craft and the little things that matter. Everybody has talent, but once yourable to maximize your talent by practicing and working on it, then you will Outshine anybody else.
- What do you worry about, and why?
- I worry about not being successful because I have a daughter who looks up to me and I want to show her that the sky is the limit. I wanna be able to show her how that when you feel like you can’t do something, IT CAN be done.
- Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- In high school the first time I took my ACT, I didn’t make the score that I
was supposeto make to get my full scholarship. So I studied harder and nailed it the 2nd time I took it
- What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- Energy, Leadership, and Trust. My teammates know rather we are in the locker room or on the field that I’m going to bring the energy. I know how to get my guys pumped up, lit, and in the zone. The way I lead is by example, I feel like the best way to lead a group of men is by showing them that your willing to go through what they go through and not just talk the talk
- Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Carson Wentz when he was at North Dakota State. Much respect to him
- What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- I always told myself that I would go to the Air Force if I was not able to play on the
- Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
- My room, I’m probably going to have my keys and anything for my desk in my room anyway
- If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- My family member because I love them and because if the strangers were in my situation, would they save me?
- If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- Denzel Washington the equalizer because in football I have a certain amount of time to destroy my opponent, in the equalizer he always got the job done in the certain amount of time he had.
- Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- My redshirt freshman
year,I was the starting linebacker. But before the season started, I was in a car wreck and I broke 5 ribs and punctured my lungs. For awhile I was depressed and hurt because I wasn’t able to play football and accomplish what I wanted to do as a freshman. As time went on I knew that I was blessed to even be alive and I knew that once I was back that I had to enjoy every moment and realize that I could have had everything taken from me.
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
- When I was in the 6th grade I was at awards day. When They called me to the stage to accept my award for making A and B honor roll, I farted as I walked across the stage and everybody heard it lol I was so embarrassed
- What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- When I got my first pick 6 that helped us win our game
- What song best describes your work ethic?
- Future- last breath
- What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- Work ethic and fundamentals
- If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- My father, because I never got to meet him
- If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- I would name it C4
- Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
- Nobody in the NFL is overrated. They wouldn’t be there if they were not good at what they do
- Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respect gets you a long way.
- What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- • Allen I
verson– he one of the realist to do it
- Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- HATE TO LOSE
- Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My grandma Jackie Stoudemire because she took me in when my father went to prison and raised me and my sister and my cousin by herself. Her and my granddaddy Nathan Stoudemire because he taught me how to be a man and the ways of life
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Gene Coleman II, WR, University of Delaware nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/gene-c…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Why isn't there hate for the Giants working out KELVIN BENJAMIN? Everyone was hating Tim Tebow got a shot, but no o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Washington Football Team is cancelling rookie mini camp tryouts after a player tested po… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- She's a keeper twitter.com/ja17mvp/status…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect: Dom Peterson, DT, University of Nevada nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/dom-pe… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Akayleb Evans. Together we...
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
In this episode we talk about Dillon Gabriel‘s performance under the new offensive scheme...