• Name: Prince Gray
• Height: 5’10
• Weight: 189
• Position: WR/ PR
• College: Jacksonville University
• Twitter: @PrinceG113
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Miami Florida. It’s a place where people love to vacation and go to have fun, I’m not from this place though. I’m from Miami Gardens(Carol City) where the highest percentage crime rate over the past two years have taken place. It’s a tough place to live, but it’s my home. It’s where I went to school and met all my friends.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, you have to have a game plan, that’s what separates the good from the great, how well they can study film. Then practice. Practice so you can perfect your craft and execute your plan for game day. 3rd would be strength and conditioning. You have to be able to perform at your highest level, everyone is good at the next level, being well conditioned and being able to endure the physicality of this game. A good strength and conditioning program is key to giving you that advantage.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about my family. My mother works a lot. She busts her tail to make sure my siblings and I were taken well care of. I just want to be successful for them. If not, I feel as if I failed them.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure? I failed my first statistics test. I was upset because it was the only class I was failing, ever. I decided to study better. I used all the tools the professor provided, even the youtube tutorials online. All used all these things to study for my final exam and I ended up passing with a B
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
My team would say my best quality is my character. The way I can uplift them in a bad situation or when we’re down. This can be through voice, motivating them or through actions such as making plays on the field.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Best player I have ever played against would be Pace Temple, WR from Butler University.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football? I’d be in • Sales for a Marketing firm or a Financial Advisor
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• I would clean my room first
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• It depends on the situation, because you never know the scenario, of course, it’s ideal to pick your family member over 3 strangers, but not so easily done if the 3 strangers were an elder, a young child, a pregnant woman.. so it depends on the situation.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Jordan Belfort from Wolf of Wall Street because I honestly think I’m that good of a salesman and I can turn nothing into something.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Biggest adversity in life was committing to Jacksonville University from high school after being offered by App State so I can stay close to my family. Jacksonville wasn’t a bad choice at the time, but my sophomore year the offense changed to a triple option and I kind of fell off the radar. I’ve overcome the situation by always staying positive, taking what I can learn from my new coaches and adding it to the arsenal I have now.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment was in grade school when I was acting a fool and my mother came to the school and beat me in front of everyone
•What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
The most memorable play of my college career had to be the overtime touchdown I had on 3rd & 16 in Triple OT vs Campbell University.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Lil Wayne No quitter, go-getter
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My character, my personality will win a lot of people over, on the field and off the field.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Nanna, she passed when I was a young boy but she was my everything
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Rated PG1
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• I’m not the type to knock anyone’s game. No one can be too overrated if they are in the NFL
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, people are more honest with you this way.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• The issue with Stedman Bailey from the LA Rams because it was a tragic incident and it ruined his career. I use to live right up the street from him. You always want to see your people succeed and make it out.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose, the feeling sticks with you longer. When you win you celebrate and then that’s it, back to normal, but losing lingers. You think about it more.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why? My mother. She’s so strong, she’s been through a lot and she just keeps going. She motivates me to be the best person I can be.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Kyle Trask makes it look easy
about 28 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for December 5, 2020, Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- Week 13 Preview: Los Angeles Rams vs. Arizona Cardinals ift.tt/37Hdqdd
about 35 mins ago
- Jets cut Chris Hogan, I wonder if they claim Marvin Hall
about 52 mins ago
- Dear Lord, Please take care of Brad’s Aunt. Lord she is not feeling well and the only person who can overcome an a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago