• Name: Ono Tafisi
• Height: 6′ 1″
• Weight: 330
• Position: OG/C
• College: Adams State
• Twitter: onotfz53
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Salt Lake City, Utah. It’s a beautiful area especially during the winter when we have snow capped mountains. I love the fact that my community is close knit.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and condition, film study, and practice.
What do you worry about, and why?
• My family because in my culture family is the core of our beliefs.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• At my first institution I dropped out. Took some time off and decided to go juco. I was able to play well enough to receive another opportunity at Adams State.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I’m a team player and will show toughness throughout injuries. Willing to give everything for a win.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• I can’t remember his name but CSU Pueblo’s defensive end.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I want to become an academic advisor for athletes and help them reach their goals.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
•. Most definitely my room.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would choose a family member because of their sacrifices they have made for me to accomplish my goals.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Tony Starks, creating and piloting those suits would be awesome.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• In juco I was the fourth string guard. So I worked hard throughout the summer and began climbing the depth charts during fall ball and became the starter that season.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Ripping my pants in multiple occasions.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Winning in double overtime against Western Colorado.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Hustle Hard remix – Ace Hood
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Metal toughness.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My sister so we can discuss about life, successes, and failures.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Lions Den
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• There are no such thing as an overrated player in the league. They’re all professionals and are playing football at the highest level.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, I don’t really care if they like me or not as long as they give the respect that I earned.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My older brother because he has accomplished so much in his life and I am constantly trying to match his success.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, & Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- That was a fumble and the Rams recovered for a touchdown they throw the flag to fast for that old man
about 19 mins ago
- That should be a touchdown
about 20 mins ago
- Did You See This:Jets RB La’Mical Perine will miss several weeks with an ankle injury nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/lamica… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Very concerning. The Fantasy Doctors believe the injury to Joe Burrow is worse than originally thought. He could mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago