- DJ Montgomery
- Austin Peay State University
- Twitter: @djmontgomery___
- 42 rec – 797 yards – 18.98 YPR – 10 TDs.
What is your name?
- Dewery Montgomery Jr (DJ).
Where do you play College Football?
- Austin Peay State University.
What position do you play?
What is your height/weight?
- 6’2″ 210lbs.
Did you play any other sports growing up? If so, what were they?
Who is the toughest player you have competed against in College?
- Erskine Francis – Austin Peay.
Are you listening to music before a game? If so, what?
- NBA Youngboy or Lil Baby.
Do you have any superstitions before a game? If so, what are they?
- No, I try my best not to believe in superstitions.
Who is your role model & why?
- My role model is my dad because of the way he takes care of all his children and always there no matter what.
While in College, what has been your favorite & least favorite class?
- My favorite class has been first aid and health and my least favorite class has been anatomy.
What made you choose Austin Peay?
- On my official visit, the coaches and players made me feel at home, and I felt like something special was about to happen here.
Outside of Football, what has been your favorite experience while in College?
- Just being out of Mississippi experiencing something new.
Growing up, who was your favorite NFL Team & NFL player, & why?
- Growing up my favorite team was the Indianapolis Colts and my favorite player was Marvin Harrison.
If you could be in any movie of your choice, what would it be & what character would you play?
- If I could be in any movie I would choose The Equalizer and I would be Denzel Washington.
If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who are they?
- Antonio Brown.
- LeBron James.
- Kevin Hart.
If you could meet any historical figure, who would you choose & why?
- Martin Luther King Jr.
Who is your favorite superhero & why?
- My favorite superhero is Superman because he’s unstoppable.
What is your definition of hard work?
- Pushing yourself to that limit to where you want to stop and quit, but you keep going fighting through the pain.
What is the most unexpected lesson you learned while in College?
- In TN it gets very cold from November – April.
What is something you wish you could go back & tell yourself as a High School Freshman?
- When things get hard and don’t go the way as planned never give up and quit, keep fighting.
Why do you wear #1?
- I got it my sophomore year of Junior College and just stuck with it.
What is the best part of your hometown, Durant, MS?
- The people and how much they support you.
Who do you choose: Jordan, LeBron, Steph or Kobe? Why?
- I’m choosing King James. That’s the GOAT why not choose him.
Are you a PS4 or Xbox One guy? What games are you playing right now?
- I’m an Xbox one guy. Lately, I been playing a lot of 2K19, but you can also catch me getting wins on Fortnite from time to time.
What has been your most memorable moment as a student-athlete?
- The celebrations after wins in the locker room with my teammates.
If you could have three wishes granted, what would they be?
- To be a millionaire.
- To be 6’6″.
- To have 3 more wishes granted.
What is your hidden talent?
- I would say my hidden talent is singing and rapping.
If there is a book written about DJ Montgomery, what is the title?
- “Dewery with All the Jewelry.”
What are three things on your “Bucket List?”
- Go skydiving.
- Visit Bora Bora.
- Go to Africa.
Are you binge-watching anything right now?
- “How to Get Away With Murder.”
If you had one free hour each day, how would you choose to use it?
- Take a nap before practice and meetings.
If you could catch a TD from an NFL QB, past or present, who would it be & why?
- Peyton Manning because he was one of the reasons the Colts were my favorite team.
What are three words to give NFL scouts that define DJ Montgomery?
What is your inspiration?
- Rylie Kristina Montgomery.
What current/former NFL player do you compare yourself to?
- Mike Thomas, New Orleans Saints.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fantasy Doctors: Julio Jones Injury Update, Could he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/frR9HYgfno
about 3 mins ago
- Put some respect on our name....... #YeahU
about 6 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Salvon Ahmed Injury Update, Ruled out already for Week 12, OUCH nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/salvon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 mins ago
- TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
about 10 mins ago
- Did You See This:Draft Buzz: Catching up with former LSU Edge Travez Moore nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/travez… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago