Name: Moses “Moe” Harris
College: Castleton Univeristy
Tell us about your hometown,and what you love most about it?
- Pine Hill, NJ. It’s a small town andyou know most of the people that live near you and you usually play on the samelittle league team all the way through high school with them building lifelongfriendships.
List these three in order ofimportance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Ithink all three are important, they are all on the same playing field for methose three aspects are important for the performance in the game! They are allkey to gameday.
What do you worry about, andwhy?
- Iworry about the future, what’s the next step in life. This is because I’m incollege and you know what’s coming next year or in the best semester after yougraduate, there is no guaranteed classes or schedule you have to make it allyourself now.
Give me an example of whenyou failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- WhenI failed doing bench press, I was mad but I used the anger that I had built upand focused it in on the lift and had my mind only on one thing, which was toget the weight up. The next time I tried the same weight, I got it up.
What do your teammates sayis your best quality?
- Work Ethic
Who is the best player youhave ever played against in college?
- Elvin Suazo
What would your career be ifyou couldn’t play football?
- I’dbe a personal trainer or strength coach.
Room, desk, and car – which doyou clean first?
- I’dclean my room first because I live in there, I can’t have a messy room all daylong.
If there was a disaster andyou could either save three strangers or one family member, which would youchoose and why?
- Iwould choose to sacrifice myself that way my family and the three strangers allcan live.
If you could be anytelevision or movie character, who would you be and why?
- Iwould choose to be Groot (he is a fictional superhero in American comic bookspublished by Marvel Comics) because he doesn’t say much but when he talkseveryone listens. He put the team above himself and did anything to help theteam. He was selfless and would risk anything for his loved ones.
Tell me about your biggestadversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- Thebiggest adversity I’ve dealt with was in high school, my father and I had arough relationship and we didn’t speak much it made high school hard for me.Growing up and becoming a man, I forgave my father and we sat down to speak andit changed our relationship for the better. He is now one of my biggestsupporters and the love has grown significantly.
What is your mostembarrassing moment?
- Beingcriticized in the film room after a messed up play.
What was the most memorableplay of your collegiate career?
- Mylast touchdown because my whole family was there and it was the longest run ofmy college career, 92 yards with one cleat on.
What song best describesyour work ethic?
- Pushit to the limit – Paul Engemann or Thunder by Imagine Dragons or Down Below byRoddy Ricch
What is the most importanttrait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the nextlevel?
If you could bring oneperson back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- RosaParks and I would ask her how she had the confidence to stand up for what shebelieved in even though people were willing to harm her. She put her life onthe line for the greater good.
If you were to open a danceclub, what would you name it?
Who is the most overratedplayer in the NFL?
- Idon’t think there is anyone that is overrated in the NFL, they all got therewith their talents and abilities and deserve to be there.
Would you rather be liked orrespected, and why?
- Respected because I don’t care who likesme and who doesn’t but at the end of the day I rather have the guy line upacross from me respect me and my game and the time I put in.
What player who had hiscareer derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- StedmanBailey because he went home and was shot in the head and was told he wouldnever be able to walk again. He hasn’t been able to play football since but hewants to keep playing and he didn’t do anything to deserve that. He’s stillstriving to get back to where he was in the NFL.
Do you love to win, or hateto lose?
- Loveto win, so I do whatever I can in my power to achieve that.
Who has been the biggestinfluence on your life and explain why?
- Myfamily has had the biggest influence on me, they each keep me motivated in adifferent way! They are always there supporting me and helping me to get betteras a player and a person. They are my driving force and I can’t let them downbecause they haven’t let me down.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Broncos’ QBs Ineligible to Play on Sunday ift.tt/3liCPOU
about 1 hour ago
- Week 12 Preview: Los Angeles Chargers vs Buffalo Bills ift.tt/37gd257
about 1 hour ago
- Geez twitter.com/adamschefter/s…
about 2 hours ago
- Golly football getting crazy
about 2 hours ago
- MLB Offseason Preview: Baltimore Orioles ift.tt/3lhd8i2
about 2 hours ago