• Name: Le’Anthony Reasnover
• Height: 5”9
• Weight: 200
• Position: RB
• College: Eureka College
• Twitter: @YaaBoyAnt
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Sun River Terrace, Illinois Population: 500, its five minutes west of Kankakee, Illinois and 5 minutes east of Momence, Illinois. My community is incredible, we are like one big family, the support we give one another is amazing, it’s one big family atmosphere.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film, practice, and strength and conditioning. The more knowledge you have on your opponent by watching the film the more confident you are getting ready for that matchup. Next thing would be practice,because now that you have visualized what you needed to see from your opponent, you can put those things together on the field to better prepare yourself. I would say Strength and Conditioning come after that because after you watch your opponent you physically put together what you need to do for that week, you can start to prepare to get your body ready for the workload ahead.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about my mother and my brother, My mother is working and living back home by herself, and my brother is deployed in Afghanistan.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I always felt like I failed at school because I never got the grades I should’ve. I overcame that by getting accepted into college and being on track to graduate in four years with a degree that means something to me and my family.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Bringing the best out of others around me. I treat everyone on the team the same.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Nicholas Morrow- Greenville College (Oakland Raiders)
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would have been a Fireman or joined the service.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One family member, only if it was my mother because she would make sure I made it out the disaster. If not my mother I would have to do the three strangers because that’s just saving more lives.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Martin Lawrence or Bernie Mac, those are my two favorite comedians of all time.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Being apart of a child’s life and finding out that that child was not mine. The sport of Football, I put all my pain in suffering into this game and it just makes me play with a certain type of anger that only football possesses. Without this
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My car in high school. The transmission went out at an old girlfriends house, my headlights were tapped down, it was so loud when I drove it. I did not want to be seen in that car.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Senior Year, We played at Concordia-Wisconsin 17 seconds left in the game we were down 43-45 on the 5 yard line I broke a tackle in the backfield you can hear there crowd going crazy thinking I was down I spent out of the tackle and took it in for the game-winning touchdown to keep our conference championship hopes alive. My mother and teammates ran and jumped on me as we celebrated. I’ll never forget that moment!
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Nipsey Hussle- Dedication (ft Kendrick Lamar)
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Grandmother, I never met her, I would love to see the type of woman my family was built around.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Dance but Don’t Break
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• Julio Jones
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, everyone’s not going to like you no matter what, but you can be respected for the things you do and the way you handle situations.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Colin Kaepernick, he stood up for what he believed in and lost one of the best jobs on the planet.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother, she raised two strong young men on her own and continues to amaze me and push me to do the unthinkable. She’s a great Christian woman and has always put that faith in me to believe in whatever I want to do.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds