• Name: Kalon Beverly
• Height: 6010
• Weight: 194
• Position: CB
• College: UTEP
• Twitter: @KSherm25
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from New Orleans, Louisiana and I love the food and Mardi Gras and its a fast city.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and conditioning, Practice then film
What do you worry about, and why?
• Don’t really have worries.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I wasn’t playing good one game and After that game I always stayed after practice work on what I felt like i needed to work on and just stayed mentally strong.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I’m aggressive and fast
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Best college player I played against is Baker Mayfield
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Digital Media Production I want to be a filmmaker some day or edit for sports teams.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Most definitely my Room.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would have to save my family first. They’ve been with me through the toughest times.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Black Panther because he’s a leader and has speed and agility.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I would say the fact that I didn’t start until my senior year of high school and was constantly doubted. I just kept my head down and kept working I knew hard work eventually pays off.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Most embarrassing moment was when I slipped and fell in the cafeteria in elementary school.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My pick 6 my freshman year very first home game.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Scared of the dark Lil Wayne
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Tough, smart, and dependable
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandmother because she is the reason why I am playing sports.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Black Pearl
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• I don’t find anyone overrated in the NFL.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because you can be liked but not respected respect is earned.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon because he’s a great player but off the field issues is stopping him from being Great.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to Lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My mother because without her I wouldn’t have a roof over my head. I wouldn’t make it no where near this far without her.