- Name: Justin Hayden
• Height: 6’1
• College:East Central University
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from St. Louis, MO and what I love about my hometown the most is how hard we rep it wherever we go. If you from St. Louis you know what I’m talking about.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study to me is most important because it can show the slightest things you did wright or wrong on a rep or play. So second would be practice because this is where you can take what you saw in film and apply it the next to day try and improve on that specific thing. To me strength and conditioning is a thing of it’s self but out of these 3 things I gotta put it third.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Being a failure, I know was put on this earth to do something special and impact those around me and I want to live up to that.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Going JuCo and getting completely overlooked my first year. Continuing to work and comeback the next year to win the NCFC Championship and make the 1st team All State
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• The ability to be a leader both vocally and by example
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Jalen Tolliver from UAM
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Still trying to figure that out
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Depends on the family member
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Timmy Turner, Bro has 2 fairy parents to give him whatever that’s live.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The continues battle of proving I’m good enough to play this game and at a high level. I’ve been counted out numerous times along this crazy journey, but yet here I am still going. I know what I’m capable of and I won’t take No for an Answer.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Nothing I can think of
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• 1st NCAA INT no doubt
What song best describes your work ethic?
• “Destined” By YFN Lucci
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The ability to be a natural unforced leader. It’s bigger than just your self
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandma, she was my ultimate Lady other than my mother
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Club Juice
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• That’s a great question not sure, they have all got to where I’m trying to go so I’m really in no place to say anyone.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, that means more than anything
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Colin Kaepernick because he is out of a job while some people are still in the league after they’ve made true violations. He still has better numbers than half these starting QB’s as well that’s crazy to me.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to Loose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother hands down. She’s been in my corner since day 1. She has made more sacrifices for me to continue chasing my dream than I can explain and I’m forever grateful for her.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Got it #WritesDownSteelersFootball twitter.com/devinbushfan/s…
about 3 hours ago
- That Canelo fight sucked. For real Canelo was getting the business up until that uppercut. I think they knew he wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- I like how everyone was hoping #DogeCoin would skyrocket and instead it plummeted!
about 4 hours ago
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
In this episode we talk about Dillon Gabriel‘s performance under the new offensive scheme...
Zack Moss is ready for this upcoming season. Moss also wants to silence the...