• Name: Justin Brown
• Height: 6’2
• Weight: 205
• Position: WR/SLOT (All Special Teams)
• College: Emporia State
• Twitter: JustinBrown_5
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is El Reno, Oklahoma. The thing I loved most about it is that my whole family lives there.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning first because you have to be in shape to be able to practice and improve and film study will have no purpose if you cannot perform. Film study next because you need to understand the coverages and plays before you can practice. Practice is not to learn things, but to correct mistakes. LastlyI say practice because you need great strength and conditioning and great film study to be able to practice efficiently and get better.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Not fulfilling my dreams and letting the people I love the most down.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• As a freshman I wanted to be the starting outside receiver and I did not make the cut as a freshman. But I played my role the entire year and learned as much as I could from the starter. After the season I cut out all distractions and worked the entire offseason and after spring ball I became the starter as a true sophomore and have never looked back.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• From what I know, I would say work ethic and leadership. And how I never get rattled or altered during adversity.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Probably Jonathan Owens from Missouri Western.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would like to coach football. Preferably a college position coach. And also mentor children.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room. Because that’s where you begin and end your day every day.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• FOE. Family OverEverything. I wouldn’t be able live with myself knowing I let someone in myfamily die.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Will Smith from I am Legend. Because he was a genius and handled himself the whole time.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity was breaking my leg in 2015. Through multiple surgeries and setbacks with my dedication and the support I received. I was able to return the next year.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I had to do the “Freak Off” dance competition at the beginning of practice.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Senior season. Blocked potential game-winning 25-yard field goal. Sent game into overtime, then caught the game-winning touchdown pass.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Passion – Ace Hood
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I feel like my attitude is one of my best traits. And the mentality I have, which was instilled in me at a young age.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Wilt Chamberlain. So I could tell him there is no way he is dropping 100 points and 50 rebounds in today’s NBA.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Brickyard (shout out to ESU).
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• Sam Bradford. Or Mark Sanchez
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. Respect goes further than being liked.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Recently, Kareem Hunt. I feel for him because guys are playing now who have done worse than he did. He is young and made a mistake.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose. Also you learn much more from losses than wins.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mom. We have been through a lot together and she has been through even more by herself. And she never complains, she went back to college to make a better life for us. And now like I feel it is my turn to make our lives better.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Should @Twitter have Chat Rooms for different categories? What do you think? Stupid idea or intelligent move?
about 29 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- 40 members have been on my timeline now since Antonio Brown turned down the Bills offer and have been holding their… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- NFL Draft Diamonds Hidden Gems, Secondary Edition, Volume 1 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/nfl-dr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/13wZM3OyAg
about 44 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for March 22nd, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/mTXU0TTXHq
about 47 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Rest In Peace Arthur #LEGEND twitter.com/PFWeekly/statu…
about 1 hour ago via Twitter Web Client