- Name: Jaiquis JT Stokes
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 202
- Position: Wide Receiver
- College: Wingate University
- Twitter: J_ocho8
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Football is everything in my hometown. Everyone loves football and it’s a great environment to grow up around some amazing athletes.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, Film Study, Strength & Conditioning. In my opinion, all three of these are equally important to be successful on game day. Preparation is all about a process and you can’t skip any parts.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about making sure my family is taken care of.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• From high school to my sophomore year of college, my teams had lost 4 championships in a row. I had to find the motivation to continue to work harder than the previous year. I finally became a champion during my junior year in college.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates tell me that consistency is my strongest quality.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Keshawn Taylor
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be an offensive coordinator
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member, I have strong roots and they have done so much for me. I would be wrong to not save my family.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Shannon Sharp
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Being injured and dealing with the death of a family member in the same season. I overcame it with perseverance, a positive attitude, and motivation and care from my family members.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Being tackled at the
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first collegiate touchdown against North Greenville my freshman year.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Future – Go Harder
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Work ethic and Football Intelligence
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Stokes Dance Studio
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• Everyone in the NFL is there for a reason.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, it’s easy to be
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Colin Kaepernick, he just wanted his voice to be heard
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My dad, he played professional football and that alone influenced me to dedicate my life to football.