- Name: James Huskey
- Height: 6’0 – 6’1
- Weight: 227lb
- Position: LB
- College: Missouri Western State University
- Twitter: j_husk13
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Arnold Missouri. I love my city because of how close it is to downtown STL
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, Practice, strength and conditioning
What do you worry about, and why?
• Being successful because my parents have done everything they could for me and being successful kind of shows them thank you for everything.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed on a Power clean in the weight room. Left for a couple of minutes and got mentally right and came back and smoked it!
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My work ethic
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Fort Hays RB from 2016 Shaq
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Strength Coach at a University
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Car, Room, Desk
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save my family member first then go back and save the 3 strangers!
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Superman because he can fly and do anything
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• When my dad was in a wreck and almost lost his life. It was tough on my family but we got through it together and made it through the storm.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• At a basketball game at school and was yelling while everyone watched me and I fell down the bleachers.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Having a punt return kicked to me and scoring to seal the win vs #5 Fort Hays state
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Grinding YFN Lucci
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Football IQ and Speed
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Michael Jackson
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Kingdom
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• If youre in the NFL youre not overrated
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. Respect goes farther than being liked
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon because what he went through was mentally tough to beat.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• HATE TO LOSE
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My father because of his resilience. Hes been through it and he keeps pushing no matter the situation.