- Name: Isaiah Riddle
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 230
- Position: Linebacker/ Special Teams
- College: Kansas State/ University of West Ga
- Twitter: _datboizay_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- Southside, Atlanta, GA. No place like home especially when it’s down south. My hometown made me who I am today.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Film Study, Strength, and Conditioning, Practice. You need film study to be able to perform in practice along with strength and conditioning.
What do you worry about, and why?
- I try my best not to worry. Whatever is for me will be for me, God has promised me that and I will continue to keep my faith and trust in him.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- I was not eligible for D1 coming out of high school so I had to go Juco. I buckled down and did what I had to do to overcome my situation and graduated with my AA and signed a scholarship to play D1 ball.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- Being a leader. Leading by example not saying much just letting my actions speak for themselves on and off the field.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Best player I’ve ever played against in college has to be Tyreek Hill.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- I would love to own my own business specifically in commercial cleaning.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- My family. Family means everything to me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- Myself on my own 30for30 episode. Letting the world know my journey and explaining to kids what and what not to do along the way.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- When I graduated from high school but had to go to Juco all the way in Arizona. Adversity hit hard but I stayed prayed up and kept my eye on the prize.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- My most embarrassing moment would have to be when we played UCLA in the Alamo Bowl and I ran out to warmups with tissue stuck to the bottom of one of my cleats.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- Securing a game-winning sack for my team to win the Juco National Championship.
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Fred Hammond – No Weapon
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- Ambition. Hard Work Always Pays Off.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- I couldn’t bring one back without bringing the other but it would have to be both of my grandmothers.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- The Pool Palace 2
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Andrew Adams (Tampa Bay Bucs)
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respect. Respect is everything in this world.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Michael Vick, he had the chance to go down as one of the greatest of all time and bring multiple championships to my home team the Atlanta Falcons but let some off-field issues interrupt.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- Both to be honest.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My parents because they have molded me into the young man I am today and they never gave up on me. Also, Coach Bill Snyder at Kansas State, he taught me how to be a great individual on and off the field and taught me that it goes way past the playing field. Taught me the importance of being a role model citizen in my community and doing things the right away. A lot of things Coach Snyder instilled in me helps me throughout my everyday life even if it doesn’t involve football and I thank him for that.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: George Kittle Injury Update, Should you keep him or drop him in Fantasy?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Cowboys Strength and Conditioning Coach Markus Paul passed away at the age of 54… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Giovani Bernard Injury Update, Bengals back is suffering from a concussion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago