- Name: Isaiah Mack
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 305
- Position: Defensive tackle
- College: University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- Twitter: imack98
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- Dalton, GA. A small town in North Georgia and what I love about it is how close the community is with each other.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Film is my first because of how important it can be to gaining an edge on our opponent. Film always you to learn their strengths and weakness. Knowing what they are good and bad can help me determine a game plan against who I am lining up against.
- My second would be practice because this where you build your craft and build a relationship with your teammates. Practice is where you earn the right to play on Saturdays, also practice is where you build confidence in your teammates. Coach says it all the time “you practice how you play”.
- Last for me is strength and conditioning, because I have never really been a huge weight room guy. But I understand the importance of it as it helps develops your skills for football. Strength and conditioning helps prepare your body to play and keeps you physically in shape.
What do you worry about, and why?
- Worry about letting my family down. I have always wanted to make my family proud and provide them with a better life.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- I failed my first math class as a freshman in college. I didn’t cry or quit I just took it the next year and passed it with an A.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My ability to flush a bad play and move on to the next play.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Corey Levin, The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Juts being able to practice against him and watch him play helped turn me into a better football player.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- I would be either a police officer or go culinary school to be a chef.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
- Room, because that’s where I’m at all the time so it has to be clean.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- My family because I have built relationship with them
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- I suffered a testicular torsion as young man and was told by doctors I shouldn’t play ball again to be safe. With the help of my family having my back I have continued to play even though they said I shouldn’t. Now I am a division one football player.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- Fumbling a ball at western Carolina, when all I need was 10 more yard to score a touchdown.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- Celebrating my boy Derek Mahaffey and the defense in the endzone when he ran back an interception for a touchdown.
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Out the mud- Kevin Gates
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- My grandfather, because he would be so excited to watch me play and to see the man I have become.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- The Twilight Zone
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
- That I do not know
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respected because that is something that is earned and proven. Anybody can receive fake love from people.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Michael Vick, because an incident cost him his best years of playing.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- Little of both love the feeling of winning with my teammates in the locker room after a game, but as an individual I hate a to lose to anybody.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My mother, because she to me is a living example of hard work and determination. She shows me every day through her actions that you have to work for what you want. I have seen her do so much for my family and I, she never complains she just keeps grinding.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for February 19th, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/tjGuqbtzhC
about 30 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for February 19th, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/krbCsZrJYA
about 48 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Joey Alfieri, OLB, Stanford University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Griffin Trau, K, University of Richmond… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Adam Webber, DT, Greensboro College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/adam-w…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro