- Name: Immanuel Anderson
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 203lb
- Position: DB
- College: Sacramento State
- Twitter: @MannyTheProphet
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- Hometown is Sacramento, I love the people and diversity that is here. I really appreciate how all athletes from this area support one another and want to see each other succeed no matter what.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- 1st is practice. It’s important to work on my craft for perfection not only that but also working on the game plan against my opponent.
- 2nd is film study. This is where your see your mistakes and correct them for practice and also get to understand your opponent and their tendencies.
- 3nd is strength and conditioning. This is the body armor for every player when going to war on the field to not only get hurt but last throughout the season.
What do you worry about, and why?
- I try not to worry about anything. At the end of the day I just pray about it and let God handle the rest.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- I felt like I failed my sophomore year in high school by getting hurt and not being there for my team. I responded by making sure I work my butt off and trying not to let my brothers down because you never know when your last play is.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- Lead by example and is a hard worker
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Cooper Kupp (WR) plays for the Los Angeles Rams now and Miles Gaskin (RB) from the University of Washington.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- I would more than likely coach high school ball because my high school coach changed my life in taking football serious and understanding the game more. I just want to do that for someone else.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
- Desk because you have to make sure you have your business handled and taken care of.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- I would have to go with my family first they helped me become the man I am today, but with that being said I would probably die trying to save everyone.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- I would say Goku because that man always trying to fight and get better know matter who he is going up against
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
- I would say getting my knee injury in high school where I thought I wouldn’t be able to play football again, but then recovering and was able to receive a D1 scholarship to play football.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- Freshman year in high school I got pulled up to varsity and in practice I got ran over by the starting running back.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- When one of my teammates picked up a fumble for a touchdown. The ball was rolling on the ground and me and the opponent were chasing it and I hit him before he can grab it and smacked the ball in the end zone where my teammate grabbed it for the touchdown.
What song best describes your work ethic?
- I Won’t Stop by Meek Mill
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- The mind drives everything else even when you don’t “feel” like doing anything.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- To hard to choose. I would like all my family back to hear their stories and know what been through in life but also hear their funny stories.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- The Boom Boom Room
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
- They’re all professionals at that level so I can’t say someone is overrated.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respect goes a long way because at the end of the day work can get done even you don’t like someone.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Eric Berry. The man had to deal with cancer and is an Elite Ball Player.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- I HATE losing.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My mom. She is me rock and keeps me down to earth and always want to see me improve in life. Also she sets the standard for what hard work looks like.