- Name: Gyasi Yeldell
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 245
- Position: Defensive End
- College: Presbyterian College
- Twitter: @Big_Cook77
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Petticoat Junction is a small town inside of Aiken, South Carolina. The community is the greatest in the state. The one thing I love the most is the support system from everybody in the community.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, Film, Strength
What do you worry about, and why?
• I try not to worry because I know I can always trust and depend on God.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I would have to say it was a week at practice when I could not get a pass rush move down and cost the defense a touchdown in practice. I simply stayed after practice and worked on it in my own time. By the end of the week, I got the move down and executed it in the game.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Leadership and Football IQ.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I have played against would be Justin Herron from Wake Forest
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• A Physical Therapist or Football Coach
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Must start with the room then work yourself out.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would choose the family member because its hard to turn your back on
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Superman because he is a jack of all trades.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life would be being overlooked. I just continue to do everything I can and let the rest take care of itself.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarassing moment would have to be missing a sack my sophomore year because the QB juked me.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Most memorable play of my collegiate career would have to be when I chased down a Punt Return for 50 yards and saved a Touchdown.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Unstoppable- Lucci
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Football IQ
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• None, Obelieve they are professionals for a reason.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. Respect in life can take you a long way rather than being liked by someone.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Aldon Smith just because he was so talented and had a great skill set.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• HATE to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My high school head coach Al Lown because he helped me become the person and player I am today.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Arizona high school quarterback Aden Morris and his Mother Tish died in a car accident… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- That is our guy @danielkellybook he is opinionated but damn he is good twitter.com/jasonrmcintyre…
about 1 hour ago
- NFL Transactions for April 22, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Will it pass the Senate? twitter.com/breaking911/st…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Mock Draft 5.0 | Which player will the Bengals select at 5 overall?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago