• Name: Griffin Norberg
• Height: 6’2
• Weight: 225
• Position: WR
• College: Valparaiso University
• Twitter: @_griffinnorberg
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Davie, Florida and I love it because of the beautiful weather year round and how close it is to the beach!
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and conditioning, Practice, and then film study. I ama huge weight room guy and a firm believer in the fact that Strength and conditioning is one of the most important parts of football. There is a reason that we train so hard in the off-season. I think practice comes next because that is where you perfect your technique.
Finally, I believe film study comes last out of the three. It is still important, all three of these aspects are. Film study is for fine tuning execution and picking up opponent tendencies.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about my mom and my dad, they both sacrificed so much money and time to help me get to where I am today.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did youre act and how did you overcome failure?
• Freshman year of college, I failed my first college math class. It was a wake-up call for myself. It showed me that college was not going to be easy and
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• They would say that my best quality is that, I have the ability to keep people’s energy and mood up at practice. I love being goofy and having fun at practice but I also
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Noah Spence – Eastern Kentucky
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• My career would be some type of front office position in professional sports or coaching football at the college level.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, I can not stand a messy room.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My family, I would risk my life for any of my family members. I owe it to them and they would do the same for me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would yoube and why?
• I would be deadpool, he is hilarious while being a hero and saving people.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The biggest adversity that I have faced is being able to put my
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• The mohawk that I had in 5th grade
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Sophomore year, Blocking a punt against Stetson that completely changed the momentum of the game.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Ironman- Black Sabbath
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My deceptive speed, people underestimate how fast I am because of the fact that I’m 6’2 225.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day,who would it be and why?
• My grandfather on my mom’s side, he died when I was too young to remember. I would just want to talk to him and about his days in the Navy.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• Clay Matthews
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, and that goes back to how my father raised me. He would
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues doyou feel for the most and why?
• Colin Kaepernick, he was essentially “standing” for something he believed in. I believe that the media was the one that actually caused this to
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win, it is the best feeling in the world. Losing should not be hated, it should be used as motivation to work harder and to correct mistakes.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My father, he raised me by example. He has always been a role model for me. He has taught me everything that I know, as far as how to act as a person and carry yourself. He taught me to be a man or my word and used to hate when I would say the word “can’t” growing up. My father made a promise to me when I signed to play football at Valpo, “If you’re playing, I’ll be there” and he has not missed a single game since freshman year, home or away.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Tell them to google you, they will find out who you are! twitter.com/AgentNicoleLyn…
about 31 mins ago
- Hearing the Bengals are signing Kevin Hogan
about 37 mins ago
- 2020 Fantasy Football Starts, Sits, Sleepers: Week 12 ift.tt/33kPD1l
about 38 mins ago
- Congrats @pierre_desir Proud of you! twitter.com/draftdiamonds/…
about 1 hour ago
- Bengals worked out QB Alex McGough this morning!
about 1 hour ago