Tim Brown was one of the most electrifying football players ever in college football and his 1987 Heisman Trophy was proof of that. Well Tim Brown recently sold his Heisman Trophy and it went for a fresh 435k dollars.
Brown won the trophy during his famous senior year at Notre Dame when he caught 137 passes for 22,493 yards and 22 touchdowns.
Golden Auctions in New Jersey auctioned it off and landed Brown a real pretty penny. Others to sell their trophy made a pretty penny as well but no where near the amount of Brown’s.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Fantasy Football: Week 13 Waiver Wire Report nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/waiver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/cc1LbwQf27
about 29 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Scouting Report: Zach Wilson ift.tt/3oq7QTp
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:South Carolina High School Football Player Mikell McKelvey was shot and killed on Thanksgiving Day… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- NFL Heads hand out their Pro Bowl Votes, Josh Allen and Big Ben both snubbed? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/pro-bo… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft buzz: Catching up with Miami Hurricanes WR Xavier Restrepo nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/xavier… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/4XXhaZ0Jul
about 1 hour ago