NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Deontae Crumtie, OL, Troy University
What is your name?
- Deontae Crumitie
What is your Height/Weight?
- 6’3 305
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
- Troy University
Where are you from?
- Lake City, Florida
Who is your role model, and why?
- My Mom Chelbony Paxton she raised me to be the man I am
Who was your favorite teacher?
- Mrs. Hines Columbia High School
Did you play any other sports growing up?
- Weightlifting basketball track wrestling
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
- Chris Jones
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
- Lucci and NBA Young Boy
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
- Jason Kelce
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
- Going to prep school in bath Maine had face adversity
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
- Pray stretch
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- Winning conference championship
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
- Bought a woman’s groceries
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
- My Grandmother, Mom, and Sister