- Name: Darrell Crenshaw Jr.
- Height: 5’10”
- Weight: 170
- Position: WR
- College: Thomas More University
- Twitter: dcren22_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I’m from Dayton, Ohio. I love how much the city loves sports. Every Friday night, the city is glued to see how you’re doing, the support at the games were something that I’ve always enjoyed and they continue to follow you even after high school.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Strength and Conditioning is first because you have to prepare your body in the off-season to get to the point of film study and practicing. You have to win the game months before the game is played. Next would be Film Study, because you don’t know what to practice for if you don’t study your opponent and come up with a game plan. Practice is the last step after the first two, it is putting the product on the field that you worked for and prepped for.
What do you worry about, and why?
- I worry about being successful for my mom. I worry because she has sacrificed so much for me growing up I want to be able to give her everything she deserves for it.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- I failed one year at a state championship. I personally did not perform how I would have liked nor how was expected of me. That off season I worked harder than I ever had to make sure next time I was in that moment, I would perform. My sophomore year of college, I was in the same type of moment but this time I made the plays for my team.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My ability to lead. I show up everyday, I work hard and I’m there in the crunch when you need me. My teammates tend to follow me because I do what I say, I walk the walk. I come to work everyday.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- The best player I have ever played against in college was a defensive end that went to Bluffton University. I cannot recall his name but he was a player that was all over the field. As a defensive end that is hard to do and he played with an unbelievable motor.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- My career would be in sports broadcasting. Other than playing football professionally, broadcasting would be something that I would enjoy doing everyday.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
- Room then desk then car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- Family member, family is everything to me and I’ll give my life for one of my family members.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- The Fresh Prince, I love the show and Will was always fly and had fun.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- My biggest adversity was transferring schools. With doing that I had to sit out a year without playing or practicing and that was by far the hardest internal battle I’ve had to face. I prayed a lot, kept myself around my team and my family and they kept my head straight.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- My most embarrassing moment was in high school on varsity basketball, a kid I was defending jump to shoot and when he came down his shoe caught my shorts and they came down.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- My most memorable play was my junior year, I had made a big catch to put my team in position to score and knock off a ranked team.
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Grind state- Jeezy
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- My knowledge of the game. I try to be a student of the game and I feel that could help be in the long run on the next level.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- My grandmother, She was my rock as a kid and she meant a lot to me.
- The Spot
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
- Kirk Cousins
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respected, liked people get disrespected everyday. You can like somebody and not respect them.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Josh Gordon, because you can tell that he just wants to be okay but he is truly struggling with a disease. After watching a documentary on him and you see all the steps he is taking to get better makes me feel for him
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- I hate losing more than I love winning.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My biggest influence on my life would be my uncle Bertram McClesky because he is the reason I wanted to start playing football and he is the person who taught me how to play the game.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Got it #WritesDownSteelersFootball twitter.com/devinbushfan/s…
about 4 hours ago
- That Canelo fight sucked. For real Canelo was getting the business up until that uppercut. I think they knew he wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- I like how everyone was hoping #DogeCoin would skyrocket and instead it plummeted!
about 4 hours ago
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
In this episode we talk about Dillon Gabriel‘s performance under the new offensive scheme...
Zack Moss is ready for this upcoming season. Moss also wants to silence the...