- Dalton Banks
- Cornell University
- Twitter: @daltonbanks7
- 159-263 – 1,654 yards – 60.46% – 10.40 YPC – 9 TDs.
What is your name?
- Dalton Banks.
Where do you play College Football?
- Cornell University.
What position do you play?
What is your height/weight?
- 6’3” 245lbs.
Did you play any other sports growing up? If so, what were they?
- Baseball, Basketball, Golf.
Who is the toughest player you have competed against in College?
- Bilal Nichols for Delaware (currently on Bears) – 2017.
Are you listening to music before a game? If so, what?
- Some rap, some country. A little bit of everything.
Do you have any superstitions before a game? If so, what are they?
- Not really.
Who is your role model & why?
- My Grandfather. He has played a significant role throughout my entire life in helping shape me into who I’ve become today.
While in College, what has been your favorite & least favorite class?
- Favorite: Behavioral Finance. Least: Securitization and Structured Financial Products.
What made you choose Cornell University?
- Long story short: Wanted to play competitive D1 football while getting a great education at the same time. I wanted to be at a place where I could play early and try to help turn a program around.
Outside of Football, what has been your favorite experience while in College?
- My favorite experience outside of football has been forming friendships with all of the incredible and fun people I’ve met up here at school.
Growing up, who was your favorite NFL Team & NFL player, & why?
- Favorite Team: Dallas Cowboys – Being from Texas, it’s hard not to love the Cowboys.
- Favorite Player: Tom Brady – I’ve always looked up to him and I feel like he epitomizes the idea that the mental part of playing Quarterback is much more important than the physical aspect.
If you could be in any movie of your choice, what would it be & what character would you play?
- I’ve always wanted to be James Bond in the movies.
If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who are they?
- George Strait.
- Tom Brady.
If you could meet any historical figure, who would you choose & why?
- George Washington, curious to see what it was like then.
Who is your favorite superhero & why?
- Superman, does it all & unstoppable.
What is your definition of hard work?
- Giving your very best all of the time.
What is the most unexpected lesson you learned while in College?
- Football can humble you very quickly.
What is something you wish you could go back & tell yourself as a High School Freshman?
- Grind harder than anyone and don’t let anyone tell you that you aren’t capable of doing something.
Why do you wear #7?
- It’s my favorite number and I’ve worn it since I was a little kid
What is the best part of your hometown, San Antonio, TX?
- Family, friends, and the Spurs.
Who do you choose: Jordan, LeBron, Steph or Kobe? Why?
- Jordan, hands down the best in the clutch.
Are you a PS4 or Xbox One guy? What games are you playing right now?
- Xbox One: Madden, Fifa, and Red Dead Redemption 2.
What has been your most memorable moment as a student-athlete?
- 20+ point comeback vs Colgate sophomore season.
If you could have three wishes granted, what would they be?
- I just want to be given a shot by an NFL team to show them what I can do, that’s all.
What is your hidden talent?
- I can play guitar.
If there is a book written about Dalton Banks, what is the title?
- Not that I know of.
What are three things on your “Bucket List?”
- Play in the NFL, skydive, play on golf courses all over the world after retirement.
Are you binge watching anything right now?
- Not at the moment but I love Game of Thrones and Billions.
If you had one free hour each day, how would you choose to use it?
- To catch up on sleep.
If you could throw a TD to any NFL WR/TE, past or present, who would it be & why?
- Moss, I think he’s the best receiver of all time.
What are three words to give NFL scouts that define Dalton Banks?
What is your inspiration?
- My family, I want to make them proud.
What current/former NFL player do you compare yourself to?
- Patty Mahomes.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Gene Coleman II, WR, University of Delaware nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/gene-c… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: David Knox, DL, Lindenwood University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/david-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/HxAyNELcJc
about 25 mins ago
- That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Akayleb Evans, CB, Tulsa/Transfer Portal nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/akayle… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/sUVOv8RzOC
about 34 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for May 12, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Cyrus Holder, WR, Duquesne University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/cyrus-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Akayleb Evans. Together we...
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
In this episode we talk about Dillon Gabriel‘s performance under the new offensive scheme...