- Name: Cleandre Robinson
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 315
- Position: C, OG
- College: Concordia St. Paul
- Twitter: Cle_Rob_51
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I’m from Flint Michigan, we are currently still dealing with the water issues. What I love the most about my city is the overlooked talent we have.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Practice, Film study, and Strength and Conditioning
What do you worry about, and why?
- I worry about life and if I’ll leave my mark somewhere, I want to impact people and help make a change.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- I failed at college twice, I could’ve gave up but instead I wanted to finish what I started.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- Brightening up peoples’ day, I was the person always making people laugh in the locker room and on the field.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Jeremy Faulk, played against him in JUCO played for Garden City and went on to play for Baylor.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- Radio and TV production
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
- Desk, Room, and Car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- Three strangers because I couldn’t pick one family member.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- Rick Grimes, because he’s a natural born leader.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- Losing my father at a young age, when I got to the 9th grade I turn to football and the coaches changed my life. The coaches along with my brother became the father figures I needed to be successful in life.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- In the 5th grade I was kicked out of the 5th grade graduation because I was too “excited”.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- In Juco winning the Graphic Edge Bowl
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Any Starltio and Don Trip song
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- Mentally tough
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- My Father, so we could talk one more time and so he can see how much I’ve grown and look like him.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- IDK because put are always unsure about where they want to go so IDK would now be an option
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
- Rob Gronkowski
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respected, because I don’t like it when people try and take advantage of me.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Sean Taylor and Marcus Vick
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- I hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My whole family, because we’re so tight and I know