According to TMZ Sports, Clark Hunt the owner of the Kansas City Chiefs was aware of 3 violent incidents involving running back Kareem Hunt before they released him.
Hunt broke his silence about the issue after the win this week in overtime over the Ravens.
“We’d had some issues with Kareem not being truthful with what happened that night and we just really felt for everybody’s best interest we needed to head in a different direction.
We did know about the other incidents, yes, Clark said. “We were familiar with all 3 of the incidents that he had in the off-season. They’d all been reported to the NFL and the NFL was investigating them.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Prospect Free Agent Interview: Troy Porter, Offensive Lineman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/troy-p…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- I'm hearing they are looking at CB's too twitter.com/salsports/stat…
about 50 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: CJ Anderson, Defensive Tackle nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/cj-and…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- Dang twitter.com/laurenthomas/s…
about 55 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Terry Hunter Jr., Running Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/terry-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago