According to TMZ Sports, Clark Hunt the owner of the Kansas City Chiefs was aware of 3 violent incidents involving running back Kareem Hunt before they released him.
Hunt broke his silence about the issue after the win this week in overtime over the Ravens.
“We’d had some issues with Kareem not being truthful with what happened that night and we just really felt for everybody’s best interest we needed to head in a different direction.
We did know about the other incidents, yes, Clark said. “We were familiar with all 3 of the incidents that he had in the off-season. They’d all been reported to the NFL and the NFL was investigating them.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fred VanFleet Shared a Video of Himself Driving Through Crazed Raptors Fans as He Tried to Leave the Arena bit.ly/2VPX6Pt
about 37 mins ago via IFTTT
- Packers Legend Bart Starr Died at the Age of 85 bit.ly/2YMWWdl
about 57 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Chama Pierre, DB, NW Missouri State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/charma…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Rafael Devers Had a No Doubter of a Home Run Turn into a Double after the Ball Hit the Roof bit.ly/2M7CCSw
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Antwaine Carter Jr., DB, Langston University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/antwai… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro