- Cedric Battle
- University of Central Arkansas
- Twitter: @ChillOut_L1ICed
What is your name?
- Cedric Battle Jr.
Where do you play College Football?
- University of Central Arkansas.
What position do you play?
- Running Back, Kick/Punt Return.
What is your height/weight?
- 5’10″ 190lbs.
Did you play any other sports growing up? If so, what were they?
- My first sport I played was basketball, but Football won me over.
Who is the toughest player you have competed against in College?
- Kendall Sheffield from Ohio State.
Are you listening to music before a game? If so, what?
- I have a few Youngboy songs I listen to and the final song I listen to before I go out is “Who I Do It For” by Lucci.
Do you have any superstitions before a game? If so, what are they?
- No not really just go sit somewhere alone for about 15 mins.
Who is your role model & why?
- I never really had a role model, I grew up in Las Vegas, NV. I had a lot of people I had that I didn’t want to be like.
While in College, what has been your favorite & least favorite class?
- My least favorite class is probably communication, just because I don’t really like speaking in front of people.
What made you choose the University of Central Arkansas?
- Just felt it was the best fit for my school and football career after I left UAB, and I loved the striped field.
Outside of Football, what has been your favorite experience while in College?
- The brotherhood off the field I still have with some of the dudes that I played with, From JUCO to UAB, to UCA I met some lifelong brothers.
Growing up, who was your favorite NFL Team & NFL player, & why?
- Growing up I didn’t really have a favorite team but I knew Terrell Davis and LT were two of my favorite running backs growing up.
If you could be in any movie of your choice, what would it be & what character would you play?
- If I could play in any movie I think it’ll have to be Friday Night Lights as Boobie Miles (Derek Luke) but without the injury because that movie was so intense and I would love to play in a game like that.
If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who are they?
- It would have to be Kehlani, My grandfather, and My friend Lakarl. I say those 3 because Kehlani is my celebrity crush and my grandfather and Lakarl passed away and I wish I could get them back for one day.
If you could meet any historical figure, who would you choose & why?
- Martin Luther King Jr.
What is your definition of hard work?
- Not being outworked, getting everything done your supposed to and pushing yourself 110% with whatever you do.
What is the most unexpected lesson you learned while in College?
- That people don’t really love you, they love what you can do for them.
What is something you wish you could go back & tell yourself as a High School Freshman?
- If I could go back I would tell my freshman self to chose one sport and take full advantage of it.
Why do you wear #1?
- I came into college wearing number 1 in juco, and wanted to finish how I started.
What is the best part of your hometown, Wichita Falls, TX?
- My daughters, that’s the best part of anything. They’re my blessing.
Who do you choose: Jordan, LeBron, Steph or Kobe? Why?
- I’m a big Kobe fan, he just have that killer mentality.
Are you a PS4 or Xbox One guy? What games are you playing right now?
- Xbox One and Madden and NBA 2K19 the only games I play.
What has been your most memorable moment as a student-athlete?
- Signing to a D1 leaving junior college. Everyone doesn’t make it out of that place so that will always have a special moment with me.
If you could have three wishes granted, what would they be?
- Make it in the NFL.
- Change my families lives.
- Be successful.
If there is a book written about Cedric Battle, what is the title?
- “The Free One.”
What are three things on your “Bucket List?”
- Take my daughters to Harbour Island for the pink beach.
- Travel across the country.
- Buy My mother a home.
If you had one free hour each day, how would you choose to use it?
- Getting better, always room for improvement.
If you could run over any NFL LB, past or present, who would it be & why?
- Ray Lewis, cause he the toughest one to do it.
What are three words to give NFL scouts that define Cedric Battle?
What is your inspiration?
- My daughters, I want to succeed so bad for them and show them a life I never really had. They mean the world to me and they deserve everything.
What current/former NFL player do you compare yourself to?
- I personally don’t compare myself to anyone because I want to be my own man, but I get a lot of Tyreek hill and Tavon Austin.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Got it #WritesDownSteelersFootball twitter.com/devinbushfan/s…
about 3 hours ago
- That Canelo fight sucked. For real Canelo was getting the business up until that uppercut. I think they knew he wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- I like how everyone was hoping #DogeCoin would skyrocket and instead it plummeted!
about 3 hours ago
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
In this episode we talk about Dillon Gabriel‘s performance under the new offensive scheme...
Zack Moss is ready for this upcoming season. Moss also wants to silence the...