• Name: Cameron Kowalewski
• Height: 6’5″
• College: Eastern Kentucky University
• Twitter: @camkoweku64
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from a smaller city outside Atlanta so my favorite part is that it has everything I need but still has a smaller town feel.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Streght and Conditioning, film study, Practice. Because having good conditioning and being strong is the foundation to football in my opinion and then watching film to learn teams and players tendencies is important to me because you can take advantage of a players weaknesses and the prepare throughout the week with knowing those weaknesses.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Not being able to provide for my future family and give back to those who have supported me along the way. Because I had and was given pretty much everything I wanted and needed growing up.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My JR year of college I broke my hand and was unable to finish the last three games of the season. That year I set out to make All-conference and failed to get it. In the off season going into my senior year I rehabbed and gained 30lbs to be the best I could that year.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Being a leader and coming to work everyday.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Josh Allen at the University of Kentucky
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I am working on getting my pilots license so if football doesnt work I am going to be an airline pilot.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• My Car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• A family member because my family means everything to me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Superman because I’ve always loved watching superman
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I would have to say always being told I dont weight enough or I am not tall enough to play D1 or start. When I was in high school I worked my butt off and then when I got to college I did the same. Then started 31 games and played in 39 games.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• In high school summer workouts. I had a stomach bug one day, and that day we did squats and on the way up from the squat and pooped in my pants.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Playing against UT-Martin they had a short stout LB that was causing us problems. We were going into score and I got under his pads and flipped him on his head.
What song best describes your work ethic?
•Jekyll and Hyde by 5 finger death punch. Because I turn into a different person when I’m working and playing football.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I would say my knowledge for the game and trying to know what everyone is doing on the field.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• One of my best friends in college past away my sophomore year and called me an hour before he got in his wreck so I would spend the day with him and tell him I’m sorry that I didnt take his call.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Honky tonk ba donka donk
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• I dont feel like anyone in the NFL is overrated because everyone is there for a reason.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. Because if you are respected people will follow you and listen to you.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I honestly dont feel sorry for people who have off the field issues because you put yourself into those situations and can control what you do.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My grandfather because he worked hard his whole life to provide for his family and thought about other outside of his family to influence their lives as well.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for December 4th, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- The NCAA Basketball Daily Dunk: Saturday, December 5, 2020 ift.tt/3lL6xN5
about 28 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football Friday FLEX: Breshad Perriman, WR, NY Jets nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/bresha… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/CGA8WmfyG3
about 29 mins ago
- This is the best story in football right here! @AaronWilson_NFL @McClain_on_NFL @AdamSchefter @RapSheet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Breaking: Cyrus Jones less than a year removed from open-heart surgery will visit Texans nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/cyrus-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago