Former Seattle Seahawks defensive back Brandon Browner was just sentenced to 8 years in state prison after pleading no contest to attempted murder, per TMZ Sports.
Browner was accused of breaking into his ex-girlfriend’s apartment in La Verne, CA on July 8 and allegedly chased her, dragged her and then smothered her in a carpet.
Her two children were present when the alleged abuse occurred.
Browner was also accused of stealing the woman’s Rolex watch. He fled the residence but was later arrested and charged with attempted murder and faced life in prison.
Yesterday, Browner appeared in court where he pled no contest to 1 count of attempted murder and 2 counts of willful child endangerment.
In exchange, the remaining charges (robbery, burglary and false imprisonment) were dropped.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Meet YouTube Star Briana Monique, First Official Trailer for ‘Top Gun: Maverick’ & No-look tag from Cubs’ Javier Ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago via IFTTT
- Tips on buying the TV sound bars ift.tt/2Yf8YQg
about 7 hours ago via IFTTT
- We have been watching @LastChanceU and @kailondavis1 is one of my favorites. This kid needs a shot. Keep getting after that QB big guy!!
about 9 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott is Planning to Leave the Country Instead of Attending Training Camp ift.tt/2SrXkfm
about 11 hours ago via IFTTT
- These three players deserve a much higher Madden Rating, they were robbed - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/madden…
about 12 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone