• Name: Ahmad Gooden
• Height: 6020
• Weight: 250
• Position: DE/OLB
• College: Samford University
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Talladega, AL. It’s a small city known for nascar but I like my city because it’s close net. I’ve grown up with the same people and our communities have always supported us.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice,Film Study, Strength & conditioning. Practice allows you to have physical and mental reps to prepare for you’re opponent. Film study allows you to critique yourself and gives individual tendencies, it’s very important but physical reps are essential. Strength and conditioning is a key part of playing football but what good is it being the strongest on the field if you don’t know what’s going on.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I don’t worry about much because I know who my savior is and I know who I am. As far as football concerns when you give 110% toward your craft what is there to worry about
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Once I failed to make a big play in a game that was critical because we were down a few scores. I didn’t get discouraged, later in the game i made an even bigger play for a touchdown that shifted the momentum of the game.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say me best quality is my personality.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I have played against in college was Lamar Jackson
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I think my career would be along the lines of entrepreneurship. I like to have my hands in a bit of everything.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I clean my room first because that is where I lay my head. That space can’t be cluttered for the sake of a clear conscience.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save my family member, because I wouldn’t be sure if those strangers would end up crossing me further down the road but I know my family.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be John Wick. He’s deadly and swift, he strikes fear for what he does. I think that’s a dope nickname for the field too.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• An example of adversity would be everyday life. I don’t have an exact time to share but life doesn’t go the way we want and everyday is a struggle. I overcome by sticking to the course and having faith.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment would be accidentally spilling water all over my date on the first date.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Scoring a 50 yard touchdown against Furman off a caused fumble.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Roddy Ricch “every season “
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
It would be my grandmother because she never got to see me play in college, but made every high school game. I would love for her to make a NFL game.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• If I opened a dance club I would call it Nueva sol
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• The most overrated player in the league to me is Cam Newton as of right now
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I rather be respected because that’s goes a long way on many different platforms.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon, because he’s a really good player and there aren’t many that has done what he has. He brings excitement to the game and I know it was a hard thing for him to lay his love to the side for now.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My uncle has been the most influential person. He guides me through life like he is my father and he’s been nothing but a best friend to me since I was a little boy. I always listen to what he says and it never fails me.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for April 22, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Will it pass the Senate? twitter.com/breaking911/st…
about 44 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Mock Draft 5.0 | Which player will the Bengals select at 5 overall?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago
- Did You See This:Arizona High School football star Edward Crocker died after being thrown from car in two-car crash… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Interesting Small Schoolers represent!!! twitter.com/rapsheet/statu…
about 2 hours ago