- Name: Wil Young
- Height: 6’3
- Weight: 215
- Position: WR
- College: The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- Twitter: Young_Moc11
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- Mobile, Al. Being next to beaches, and the fresh seafood
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Practice: Most important because the best thing to do for preparation is to get a full-speed rep in situations that you’ll face come game time.
- Film Study: Important to know the tendencies of your opponent
- Strength and Conditioning: Majority of the strides you make with your body come in the offseason, it’s important to make sure you maintain those strides and keep flexibility in season
What do you worry about, and why?
- The future because I am anxious to see what the future holds
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- There was a tough class I had to retake. I took a different approach the second time and was successful
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Jalen Ramsey
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- Engineering design
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
- Room, it’s where I am the most out of those 3.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- A family member, because of the relationship we have.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- Rocky, because of his ability to win as the underdog
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- Struggling to stay healthy earlier in my career; I did more taking care of my body
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- Not being able to swim when I was a kid
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- Scoring my first TD
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Lil Durk- Dedication
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- My Grandfather, so that he could see what I’ve accomplished
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- Club Platinum
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respect, you cant please everyone. Respect gets you further
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Nick Fairley. Him being from Mobile, i hate to see something like that happen
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- Hate to lose; sometimes it makes you take winning for granted.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My Father; He’s been there for me with whatever decision i’ve made in my life