NFL Draft Diamonds Week 11 Picks, Predictions and Fantasy Sleepers
NFL Draft Diamonds Week 11 Picks, Predictions, and Fantasy Sleepers
Every year we have made our picks and predictions for the upcoming NFL season. While we may not always hit the picks, we do like having some fun. We are 83-53-2 on our picks for the year, which may not be the best, but let’s see if we can rebound in week 11. I am on the upward spiral!!
- Cowboys v. Falcons
- Panthers v. Lions
- Titans v. Colts
- Buccaneers v. Giants
- Texans v. Redskins
- Steelers v. Jaguars
- Bengals v. Ravens
- Raiders v. Cardinals
- Broncos v. Chargers
- Eagles v. Saints
- Vikings v. Bears
- Chiefs v. Rams
- Cardinals win without scoring a single point on offense. Their defense helps them win the game by a touchdown after Patrick Peterson takes a pick to the house.
- The Redskins stop the Texans in their path. The Texans are on a huge winning streak right now but the Redskins secondary bails their team out. Defense helps them win the game.
- Cowboys offense is amazing. They tear up the Falcons this week. Dak Prescott looks like a top 5 fantasy quarterback this week.
- Amari Cooper will go over 100 yards this weekend. I think Cooper shows out against the Falcons suspect secondary.
- The Chiefs dominate the Rams defense and it is not Patrick Mahomes that shines. Kareem Hunt goes for 150 plus on the ground and the Rams cannot stop him. Hunt scores three times.
- Saints and Eagles is a gunfight, but Drew Brees exploits the Eagles secondary. Brees hits his newest target Brandon Marshall for a touchdown in the final minutes to put the Saints ahead.