NFL Draft Diamonds Week 10 Picks, Predictions and Fantasy Sleepers
Every year we have made our picks and predictions for the upcoming NFL season. While we may not always hit the picks, we do like having some fun. We are 75-48-2 on our picks for the year, which may not be the best, but let’s see if we can rebound in week 10. I am on the upward spiral!!
Week 10 Picks
- Lions v. Bears
- Saints v. Bengals
- Falcons v. Browns
- Patriots v. Titans
- Jaguars v. Colts
- Cardinals v. Chiefs
- Bills v. Jets
- Redskins v. Buccaneers
- Chargers v. Raiders
- Dolphins v. Packers
- Seahawks v. Rams
- Cowboys v. Eagles
- Giants v. 49ers
- Nick Mullens does it again, the 49ers gunslinger works some magic but this time surpasses three hundred yards. Mullens and the 49ers cruise past the Giants on primetime.
- Josh McCown and Matt Barkley have a horrible showing. I can see this game going down to the kickers. Jets and Bills game I cannot see more than 20 total points. This is ugly.
- The Falcons, Saints and Rams all struggle today, but they are able to pull off the win. This is how you define a good team in the NFL.
- Baker Mayfield has himself a field day today against the Falcons. I have Baker throwing for 250 plus and 3 touchdowns against a horrible Falcons secondary.
- Tyler Boyd has a 100 yard game for the Bengals and dominates the Saints secondary. Boyd is a solid #1 today and I would play him with A.J. Green dealing with an injury.
- Cowboys defense shows up against the Eagles, but their offense once again does not. The Cowboys move to 0-5 on the road, after Dak Prescott turns the ball over 4 times.