- Name: Tyson Kee
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 195
- Position: Free Safety
- College: Southeastern University
- Twitter: @keetyson
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- Pace, Florida is a small town the Panhandle. I love the support I receive from the community.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Practice, Film Study, and then Strength and Conditioning would be my order. The reason for this is early in the week at practice is when you fail and mess up assignments. You then watch film the next morning to fix the mistakes. You get conditioned through practice. To be a great football player you have to treat everything as important to be the best player you can be.
What do you worry about, and why?
- I try not to worry about anything. I can only worry about what I can control and let God handle the other things.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- During the 4th quarter of a game my sophomore year I missed an interception that would have sealed the game. The game then went into triple overtime where I got an interception to end the game.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- Leadership. I was defensive captain at Southeastern University, so I have to be a leader on and off the field.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Clayton Nicholas was probably the best quarterback I played against in college. He transferred from Texas Tech to Bowling Green to Faulkner University.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- If my football career does not end up in my favor, I will pursue my coaching career. God has blessed me with a high football IQ to coach the younger generations.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
- I clean my desk, then my room, and then lastly my car.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- The three strangers. As it would be one of the hardest decisions to make three people can
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- Steve Harvey, because he has been given so many platforms to change the younger generations life.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- Parents being divorced has been tough. Living in two home is hard, because your mom wants to see you, but so does your dad. Trying to please both parents throughout my life has been the biggest adversity I have faced.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- Cheering in front of the cheerleaders in powder puff.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- Triple Overtime interception at 1:30 in the morning.
What song best describes your work ethic?
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- Determination. If you are determined that you can get something done you will get it done any means necessary.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- Papa. He was one person I can talk to about anything in life and would give me the best answer when I needed it.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
- Eli Manning, because he has two Superbowl’s people think he is a great quarterback and some compare him to being better than his brother Peyton.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respected. Someone might not like what you do or say, but if they respect you they understand that it is the right decision.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Josh Gordon. Josh Gordon has the potential to be one of the best receivers in the game today and he missed way too many games early in his career because of constant off-field issues. Many average players do not make it in the NFL, because of not being great and having issues. Josh Gordon is a player who is a great receiver, but made to many mistakes.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- I hate to lose. Anything I do in life I want to win. If we are playing checkers, my goal is to kick your butt. On the field I will do anything possible to win the game. I put too much time on the practice field, film study, and in the weight room to lose on game day. I am a winner that hates to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My coaches and dad from little league all the way to college have been my influences in my life. They always pushed me to go for what I want. My coaches know I love the game more than anyone on the field and know that I am going to do whatever I can for the team. My coaches have always been there for me and supported me off the field as well.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ivory Scott, OL, Arkansas State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ivory-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Chris Carson Injury Update, Will he return in week 12? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/chris-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/uXyMukQN9V
about 27 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Julio Jones Injury Update, Could he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/3sLXJ0ulY9
about 31 mins ago
- Big News @DrJesseMorse twitter.com/danielrpopper/…
about 32 mins ago
- SPEED KILLS twitter.com/TRCKFTBLGUY/st…
about 32 mins ago