What if they made a movie about Tom Brady? That was the question Brady fielded Monday night from a California firefighter during his weekly radio spot on Westwood One. Brady quickly answered a Boston Legend to play himself in the movie.
“I’m going with Mark Wahlberg,” Brady said. “A Boston legend, (from) Dorchester, one of the just ‘grind it out’ kind of guys.”
Brady and Wahlberg famously teamed up for a scene in “Ted 2,” and Wahlberg is a die-hard Boston sports fan, so we’re sure he’d jump at the chance to play TB12 in a movie.
I sit there and think of other players in the NFL and who would play their character. Mark Wahlberg is a good actor so that is a good call for Tom Brady, but what about Peyton Manning, or Brett Favre?
NFL Draft Diamonds
- If the Cardinals do not trade Josh Rosen they did him worse than any quarterback ever in the history of football IMHO
about 29 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:Raiders make the absolute right call by sending their scouts home nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/raider… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/uqEcKl7BF2
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Former Liberty/Charleston DB Chris Turner has been getting blown up since running a 4.55 forty. The Falcons and Do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Mets Send Jacob deGrom Back to New York for an MRI on His Elbow bit.ly/2PmWP4W
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:If New York Giants take Daniel Jones at 6 overall would you be shocked? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/daniel… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro