- Name: Terrance Grimsley
- Height: 6’0:
- Position: DE/ Special teams
- College: Langston University
- Twitter: T_Grimsley52
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I’m From Lawton, Oklahoma. What I Love Most Is The Food, like churches chicken!
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Film, Practice, strength, and conditioning. The film first because you need to study your opponent and know what they are going to do at any moment. Practice second because you will play how you practice, then weights because it’s a man’s game. You should want to be in there any way to get faster and stronger.
What do you worry about, and why?
- I worry about letting my daughter down, I’m a big role model in her life and she looks up to me so I want to set the bar high.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- When I took my ACT in high school, I made a 17 thinking it was gone be easy and missed out on scholarships, but I took it again after I studied and made a 22.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My energy, and playmaking.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Cj Collins
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- I would be a firefighter.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
- I would clean my car first because I actually like keeping my car clean.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- I would save my family member because you only get one of who it is.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- I would be Tyrese Gibson in all the fast and furious, because that boy funny and got the jokes!!
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- My biggest adversity was when I totaled my car at 4 am in the morning because of a deer, I was in the middle of nowhere, and my phone had died.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- When I broke my hand, &’ we lost our home playoff game 55-7.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- My most memorable play was my senior year when I had a pick 6 for 11 yards.
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Been broke before – YFN Lucci
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- Being in shape and watching a lot of films.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- My brother Deshawn Givens, because he was my road dog. He was suppose to play football with me senior year of high school, then everything changed.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
- Michael Oher
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- I rather be respected, anybody can like you , but everybody not gone respect you .
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Aaron Hernandez’s. He was a dog, but the people you hang out plays a big factor
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- I hate to lose!!
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My mom, she been through a lot raising me as a single parent, and helping me a lot when I had my daughter at 17, so she deserves everything l.