NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Tatah Ndeh, DE, Shepherd University
- Name:: Tatah Ndeh
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 245
- Position: DE
- College: Shepherd University
- Twitter: __Topdawg
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- From Silver Spring MD, I love that the high schools are close so everyone knows each other and I had the opportunity to play with and against friends from elementary and middle school.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Film study, Practice, strength and conditioning. I chose this order because I believe film study and developing good practice habits are the most important things in preparing for a game. Everyone can lift weights and run but who is going to put the extra time and effort in to watching film and practicing hard everyday so that it correlates to game day.
What do you worry about, and why?
- I worry about my parents working to hard to provide for our family and how I will be able to give back to them and make life easier for them.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- I failed myself and my teammates when I realized I was taking advantage of the opportunity to play football. I evaluated my life and gave thanks to God, and told my self that I will never take advantage of this opportunity again. I changed my mentality and the rest followed.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My Leadership
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Levonte Heights
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- Tattoo Artist
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- Hulk because that’s who I try to be like on the field.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- Being suspended for my senior season. I grinned everyday even though I didn’t know whether or not I would get another chance to play. With my faith in god and the trust from my coaches I received another chances and never looked back.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- Being Suspended and embarrassing my family and team.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- My first sack back from my suspension
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Chinx- Go Get It
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- “No fear, No limits, No excuses”
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respected because you can be liked for irrelevant reasons but respect comes from the things you’ve done to g eat to your position.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- Darren Murray because he was the first to believe in me. Wouldn’t be where I’m at today if it wasn’t for him in terms of football