- Name: Ryan Feiss
- Height: 5’10
- Position: WR
- College: Shepherd University
- Twitter: @F_ICE21
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I am from Forest Hill, Maryland and the thing I love the most about my home town is the friends and family that I’ve made life time full of memories with.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- I doing think you could put any of these ahead of the others. They all are equally important to being successful on the football field.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- As a incoming freshman at shepherd university, I was a walk in and was not invited to camp. This created a giant chip on my shoulder and I use that as motivation to become the player I am today.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My hands
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- CB Dejuan Neal
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- I am majoring in Sports Marketing so something along those lines
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- Family member
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- Being a walk on and not being invited to camp. I let it motivate me to become a better football player
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- My first touchdown
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- Work ethic
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- My grandfather. Now that I’m older, I would love to be able to have a conversation with him about life and sports.
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
- They are in the NFL, so they are all pretty good
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respected. I am who I am and I wouldn’t change to be liked by anyone
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Bo Jackson. He would’ve been an all time great.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My parents. They have shaped me to be the person I am today
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Klay Thompson and Girlfriend Laura Harrier are Off to Cabo bit.ly/2SHcOPW
about 13 mins ago via IFTTT
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Robbie Grimsley, S, North Dakota State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Caleb Harris, OT, North Greenville University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Charbel Dabire, DL, Wagner College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/charbe…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Jarell Addo @UMassAthletics DB training with my boy Sean Smith. This is a 45 inch vertical.His broad jump was 11… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone