- Name: Quincy Williams
- Height: 5’11
- College: Murray State University
- Twitter: @GoCrazy13_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- Birmingham Alabama, The food, it’s always something to do, and there are a few hiking spots where you can see over the whole city
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Strength and Conditioning, film study, practice
What do you worry about, and why?
- Having a relationship with My teammates off the field
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- Failed at squatting
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- Leadership and work ethics
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Roc Thomas
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- Anything dealing with sales
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- Family, family comes first
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- My mom passing from breast cancer, had to become an adult fast and be a great leader for my younger siblings to follow
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- Jacksonville State game after I got a HUGE crowd roaring hit my teammate came up to me and said keep it up we all playing off your energy
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Go get it by T.I.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- My mom, so she can see all that me and my siblings have accomplished
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Reuben Foster
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- Love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My grand dad he taught me that life is all about how you respond to situations and that only the strong survives (mentally and physically)
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kentavious Thomas, RB, Fort Valley State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/kentav… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Ravens RB Mark Ingram suffered a high ankle sprain; How many weeks will he miss?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- Amazing Read by my Boy @DrJesseMorse twitter.com/DrJesseMorse/s…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Dolphins name Tua Tagovailoa their starting quarterback over Ryan Fitzpatrick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/tua-ta…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Fantasy “Believe it or Not?”: Knee-Jerk Reactions After Week 6 ift.tt/3ob0J1B
about 2 hours ago