- PLAYER: Malik Dungee
- SCHOOL: Avila University (NAIA)
- HEIGHT: 6-3
- WEIGHT: 180
- CLASS: SR
- FORMER SCHOOL: Albany State University
- POSITION: Wide Receiver
- HOMETOWN: Albany, GA.
- Twitter handle: @dungee15
2018 stats: Through ten games has 41 receptions for 633 yards … has recorded 5 touchdowns…has 187 punt return yards… 2018 KCAC 1st-Team Punt returner.. 2018 KCAC Honorable Mention Wide-Receiver
Career Stats: Out of 29 games 91 receptions for 1215 yards…9 recorded touchdowns…372 punt return yards and 2 touchdowns
Excellent hands. Can make catch’s other receivers would drop. His route running is what separates him from most. The routes are precise and if perfected can make him extremely dangerous. Not a burner with his first step from the line of scrimmage but will separate from more defenders than not once he hits his top speed. Has the ability to play on the edge but will be valuable in the slot. Will make defenders miss whether he is receiving a kick or after the catch. Will be extremely effective as a returner. One of five NAIA receivers to receive an invite to the NAIA vs D2 senior game. Size will be a concern against defenders in the Pros. Questions at whether his play can translate against better talent. Has to work on acceleration from the line. More than likely UDFA.
Has great attention to detail in the film room. Has an extremely high football IQ. Work ethic is not a concern as he will come motivated to accomplish what needs to be done.
Scouting Report by our newest member and NAIA standout Chris Grissom.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: George Kittle Injury Update, Should you keep him or drop him in Fantasy?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Did You See This:Cowboys Strength and Conditioning Coach Markus Paul passed away at the age of 54… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Seahawks are working out WR Darvin Kidsy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/darvin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ErrVA9U22F
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Giovani Bernard Injury Update, Bengals back is suffering from a concussion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago