- Name: Keith Alston (Snoop)
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 250lbs
- Position: DE/DT
- College: Shaw University
- Twitter: Mitm_King
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I’m from a couple different Places so I can’t really say what I love from each place
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- I believe that film study is Number one because you can really see, learn and adapt to how people move and that can help you for that week and prepare you how you can come with your game plan against them.
- Second on my list is practice; they say practice makes perfect
- Third I believe is weight room and conditioning pushing yourself there is going to correlate onto the field
What do you worry about, and why?
- I really worry about creating generational wealth for the family because my family is not wealthy at all and I want my kids kids kids to be able to do and start any business they want to and be successful at it.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- So many things I failed in life and came over and turned it around adversity is my best friend I love it because it makes me go harder. So to answer that question is I always come victories in something I fail at there for I never really failed everything is really a lesson.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My motor and my mindset on never quitting
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- I Forgot his full name his last name was Elliot I played against him in JUCO he played for san Fran College #72 he ended up at Alabama I had two sacks against him in semi championship game.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- An Entrepreneur
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
- I will clean my room first because that’s where I wake up and and go to sleep at.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- I would save a family member because I take family very serious and near to my heart
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- I would be Martin Lawrence because im a guy with humorous personality
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- I guess you can say me being born a so called “crackbaby” Not having mom and dad in my home also me getting kicked out of multiple schools but I had family members behind me that kept pushing me and never gave up on me that kept me pushing and got me to where I am today.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- First full year of football as a freshmen I ran up the field and got cracked by a pulling guard woke me up and never happened again.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- At my juco in California Chabot college against dvc score is close I think up by three their ball I get finishing sack on 4th down we win the game.
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Hustle Hard by ace hood
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- To me, it’s all mental I can hold my own in the weight room but me being a shorter D linemen I play with a chip on my shoulder and a high motor and I try to bully anybody in my way.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
- I would say Dak Prescott as of right now
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- I would rather be respected because you can be liked and known as the nice guy and people would try to run over you in certain things. But respect people won’t try certain things because they respect you and what you stand for.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Michael Vick he could of easily been down as one of the best Qbs ever to do it, he really changed the game of football and he went to jail and they ran his name through the mud for something that was bad you can say but people do way worse to different animals and are praised for and or make money off of and they pretty much ruined his true legacy.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- I hate to lose it burns my soul and honestly aggravates me but it does push me way harder in a game to do everything I can but it is a team sport. So there’s but so much I can do.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- God has the biggest influence in my life because he’s the only one that never let me down people will always find a way to let you down rather big or small so that’s why I try not to depend on nobody for anything I just keep my head and control what I can control and move on.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Former Alabama linebacker William “Rowdy” Harrell and his wife killed in a car accident on their honeymoon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- What if Brazil’s Pele Played for a European Club? ift.tt/3fIZl2E
about 28 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft Buzz: Catching up with former LSU Edge Travez Moore nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/travez… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/oeRHkmCEnl
about 1 hour ago
- The Future is Bright for Sixto Sanchez ift.tt/2HITgq9
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Zaven Collins, LB, University of Tulsa nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/zaven-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XrKgnaELJb
about 1 hour ago