The Bengals have been pretty bad this year. They have lost four of their last five games and one player on their team seemed to get upset and tell the media that he is tired of his team playing scared and it sounds like conservative. Running back Joe Mixon told the media he is sick of losing and not trying to go for the opposing teams throats.
“I’m tired of playing not to lose, rather than playing to win,” he said, via Elise Jesse of WLWT. We just got to go out there, and we got to go win. We’ve just got to do it instead of just keep talking about it. Just go put it out there and go win.”
The only team the Bengals were able to beat in their last five games was the Buccaneers who they almost gave the game late as the Buccaneers rallied to end up falling short 37-34. The Bengals have struggled to put teams away under Marvin Lewis, but this comment from Joe Mixon makes it sound like a shot at his head coach. What do you think?
NFL Draft Diamonds
- O.J. Simpson Bragged to His Former Manager About an Affair with Kris Jenner that Left Her Needing Medical Attention bit.ly/2W61a30
about 26 mins ago via IFTTT
- Fred VanFleet Shared a Video of Himself Driving Through Crazed Raptors Fans as He Tried to Leave the Arena bit.ly/2VPX6Pt
about 51 mins ago via IFTTT
- Packers Legend Bart Starr Died at the Age of 85 bit.ly/2YMWWdl
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Chama Pierre, DB, NW Missouri State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/charma…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Rafael Devers Had a No Doubter of a Home Run Turn into a Double after the Ball Hit the Roof bit.ly/2M7CCSw
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT