The Bengals have been pretty bad this year. They have lost four of their last five games and one player on their team seemed to get upset and tell the media that he is tired of his team playing scared and it sounds like conservative. Running back Joe Mixon told the media he is sick of losing and not trying to go for the opposing teams throats.
“I’m tired of playing not to lose, rather than playing to win,” he said, via Elise Jesse of WLWT. We just got to go out there, and we got to go win. We’ve just got to do it instead of just keep talking about it. Just go put it out there and go win.”
The only team the Bengals were able to beat in their last five games was the Buccaneers who they almost gave the game late as the Buccaneers rallied to end up falling short 37-34. The Bengals have struggled to put teams away under Marvin Lewis, but this comment from Joe Mixon makes it sound like a shot at his head coach. What do you think?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Fantasy Football: Week 13 Waiver Wire Report nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/waiver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/cc1LbwQf27
about 27 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Scouting Report: Zach Wilson ift.tt/3oq7QTp
about 31 mins ago
- ICYMI:South Carolina High School Football Player Mikell McKelvey was shot and killed on Thanksgiving Day… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- NFL Heads hand out their Pro Bowl Votes, Josh Allen and Big Ben both snubbed? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/pro-bo… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft buzz: Catching up with Miami Hurricanes WR Xavier Restrepo nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/xavier… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/4XXhaZ0Jul
about 59 mins ago