- Name: Jeremiah Harris
- Height: 5’7
- Weight: 150lbs
- Position: Wide receiver, Slot, Running back
- College: Webber International University
- Twitter: @1MiahFoo
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- Orlando, Florida is one of the most beautiful places in the state of Florida. I love the weather and the exciting atmosphere that we have.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Honestly I couldn’t place one in front of the other because I feel these are all equally important because they all help tremendously on and off the field. Film study helps you learn your opponents’ tendencies and strategies. Strength and conditioning helps you stay in shape and keeps your body at the right form it should be to withstand hits and four quarter games. Practice is where you perfect your craft and work on the weaknesses you know you have to get better on.
What do you worry about, and why?
- I worry about my son and not living up to the standards that I hope to set for him. I want him to know that his father did everything he could to get to the next level and succeeded no matter our size.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- In 9th grade, each student had to pass the Algebra EOC to advance to the next class but unfortunately for me, I failed it twice back to back and it was starting to frustrate me. But that summer I studied my butt off do to the help of my mom threatening my life lol and ended up passing with flying colors that summer.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- The fact that I do my talking on the field and don’t get involved in the small talk with the opponent. I make my play speak for itself.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- I’m not sure of his name but my freshman year I lined up against a very good safety who played for Stetson University, he wore number 7 and ended up playing in the NFL.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- If I had to choose another career it would probably be somewhere in the coaching field.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
- Well growing up with the Mom that I have, it was mandatory that I had my room clean before I went or did anything else and nothing has changed since.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- To be completely honest I would save my family member because without family you have nothing and blood is thicker than water.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- I would be Martin Lawrence from the Martin Show. I feel like me and him are kind of the same when it come to the humorous and silly part of his character.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
My biggest adversity has always been my size no matter what position I played I was always the smallest but that didn’t stop me from doing what I do best and playing to the best of my ability. Not to be cocky, but I knew my skillset was far more advanced than most and that always been my drive. No matter who line up against me I’m going to prove my existence.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- My most embarrassing moment would be when my teacher made us randomly pick a topic out of her hand and I had to do a presentation on how to sit like a lady to the entire class.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- The most memorable play of my career is when I caught my first career touchdown, I knew before the snap that it was coming to me and I knew it was going to be my one and only opportunity to prove myself since I was a freshman and before I could blink the ball was in my hands in the back of the end zone.
What song best describes your work ethic?
- 2pac – “U Can’t See Me”
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- My determination and will to make it no matter what others think.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- My grandfather. He is the reason I am who I am today, he raised me to be the fearless and relentless player that I am. I would bring him back just to show him that I am living out my dream so far and to let him know I won’t quit until my legs are gone.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- Get Right Club
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
- If you have the ability to play in the league you earned it and there is no way you can be overrated.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respected, because if someone respects you they won’t speak bother you. I was always taught if you don’t like a person find one thing you respect about them and let that be your reason to avoid confrontation.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Colin Kaepernick for sure. I feel like something so little ruined his career and he was a dynamic player at the quarterback position. As a human being no matter our occupation we should be able to firmly stand for what we believe in and live by our own morals.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- If we win, I know there are things we can improve on but losing is just something that doesn’t sit right with me especially if you have careless guys on your team.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
My son has the biggest influence on me because I have to make a way for him and I feel like he deserves to grow up living a better life than I did growing up.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Kamilo Tongamoa, Defensive Lineman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/kamilo… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Did You See This:Senior High School Football player died trying to save his older brother after a boating accident,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- NFL Transactions for May 12, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
In this episode we talk about Dillon Gabriel‘s performance under the new offensive scheme...
Zack Moss is ready for this upcoming season. Moss also wants to silence the...