Do you have any superstitions before a game? If so, what are they?
- Yes, I don’t wear socks on the bus to the game.
Who is your role model & why?
- Khalil Mack, I admire his work ethic and commitment to the game.
While in College, what has been your favorite & least favorite class?
- Favorite bring sociology. Least favorite is math .
What made you choose Louisiana Tech University?
Outside of Football, what has been your favorite experience while in College?
- Becoming a dad and raising my son.
Growing up, who was your favorite NFL Team & NFL player, & why?
- Favorite team, Green Bay, Favorite player Khalil Mack, because he’s the best pass rusher in the league.
If you could be in any movie of your choice, what would it be & what character would you play?
- Avatar. I’ll be one of the blue characters so I could fly.
If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who are they?
- My grandfather Tex.
- Biggie Smalls.
- Robin Williams.
If you could meet any historical figure, who would you choose & why?
- Muhammad Ali, because he was the greatest.
Who is your favorite superhero & why?
- Batman, because he’s the definition of what they say in football: “Don’t have to be the biggest or the strongest, but if you work and study hard you can be the greatest.”
What is your definition of hard work?
- My definition of hard work, is just what it is, a great deal of effort and endurance.
What is the most unexpected lesson you learned while in College?
- Over drafting your debit card to get gas.
What is something you wish you could go back & tell yourself as a High School Freshman?
Why do you wear #45?
- I wanted 44 but someone already had it. So I got 45 and created a Legend.
What is the best part of your hometown, St. Francisville, LA?
Who do you choose: Jordan, LeBron, Steph or Kobe? Why?
- KOBE, he’s one of the great at his craft. The GOAT!
Are you a PS4 or Xbox One guy? What games are you playing right now?
What has been your most memorable moment as a student-athlete?
If you could have three wishes granted, what would they be?
- Unlimited money.
- 5 houses.
- Time travel.
What is your hidden talent?
If there is a book written about Jaylon Ferguson, what is the title?
What are three things on your “Bucket List?”
- Bungie jump.
- Make a rap album for my girlfriend.
Are you binge watching anything right now?
If you had one free hour each day, how would you choose to use it?
If you could sack any NFL QB, past or present, who would it be & why?
- Michael Vick because he’s my girlfriend favorite QB.
What are three words to give NFL scouts that define Jaylon Ferguson?
What is your inspiration?
What current/former NFL player do you compare yourself to?