- Name: Javarrius Cheatham
- Height: 6’4
- Weight: 187
- Position: WR
- College: Tuskegee University
- Twitter: cheatham_5
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I’m from a small town call Greenville , Alabama. I love that is very family oriented and they love sports
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Film study comes first to me because knowing your opponents weakness is always a big advantage. Then second is practice you have to practice on the weaknesses that you seen on your opponent in film study. Then you have strength and conditioning so that when you go against your opponent you will be stronger and faster
What do you worry about, and why?
- I worry about my talents going overlooked being that I’m at a small school.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- I failed to make it to a Division 1 college out of high school. My reaction was use it as motivation and I overcame it by making the best where I was
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My height and ability to attack the football
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Trenton Cannon Virginia State
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- If I wasn’t playing football. I would teaching and coaching
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
- I would say room first because that’s where you spend the most time
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- I would choose one family member, family first. But I would try to save everyone
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- Chip Skylark
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
- My biggest obstacle was losing my aunt, uncle ,and cousin around the same time. I overcame this by giving my all cause that’s what they would want
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- My most embarrassing I would say missing a dunk on a fast break in high school
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- One hand touchdown catch vs lane college
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Lucci- who I do it for
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- Being a hard worker
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- My grandad on my dad side because I never got meet him
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- Cheatham’s boom boom room
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- I would like to be respected cause that’s something that you earned. Being liked is only temporary
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Colin Kaepernick. I feel he should still be playing in the NFL
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Breaking: Cyrus Jones less than a year removed from open-heart surgery will visit Texans… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Last Chance:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Coastal Carolina Edge Tarron Jackson nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/tarron… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Karon Delince, DB, East Tennessee State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Last Chance:Ranking the Five Best WR Pairings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/wr-pai… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/TgHvgvnHre
about 22 mins ago
- This kid is in bad shape twitter.com/tompelissero/s…
about 29 mins ago