- Name: Isaac Warren
- Height: 6’1
- Position: Cornerback
- College: Delta State
- Twitter: Xx_Warren_xX
- I’m for Tyler, Tx, I been here my whole life and playing ball in this town is a big thing because our fans are crazy over football and that’s what I love about my city, because they have given me more support than anything.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- I would say Strength and Conditioning would go first and Film Study right between it because you need to watch your opponent and Study what they do and then go out and Practice it because they the only way you going to get better.
What do you worry about, and why?
- I worry about losing people in my family because that is my main support system and I’m very close with my family.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- When I was little I thought I was the best at everything and was stubborn didn’t really practice on my games and it showed when I played against dudes that was discipline and talented. How I Reacted is yeah I’m talented but you have to put in work to get results you want and now I believe in working hard at everything I do in life because nobody is going to give you nothing , you have to go get it yourself.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My size and being physical
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Dak Prescott when he was at Mississippi State
- I’m Graduating with a business degree, so I would find a career towards my major.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- I would try to save everybody, because I wouldn’t leave no more in my family and being raised in a good home I would not leave three strangers if they are in danger.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- Dwayne Johnson, because he is not afraid of anything and he takes chances.
- My biggest adversity was losing my grandfather on the day of the game and I overcome it by playing my heart out for him for 60 mins
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- I was trying to impress a girl and ask I was doing it I walked into somebody with some hot coffee and it spilled all over me.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- When I caught the interception to seal the game my junior year at Northwestern state
- YRN Lucci – who I do it for
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- You can be physical all you want but if you do not watch film and study your opponent then you will not succeed at the next level
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- My grandfather, because I would want him to at least watch me play a game of college football
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- The Red Bull
- Josh Norman
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respected, I feel like if you earn respect from somebody then you have been nothing but honest with them
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Josh Gordon of course, I feel like he made mistakes in his life but he always overcome them with his play on the field, seem like he is a great people that makes mistakes like everyone else in the world.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- I’ m a competitor, I do not like losing but some losses you can learn from and get better from
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My Parent’s because both of them work their butts off to get me where I am today
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Seth Cottengim, LS, Arkansas State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- ICYMI:Raymond Johnson III, Edge, Georgia Southern | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/raymon…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:Ohio State Spring Game 2021 | Quarterback Highlights nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/ohio-s… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/VnaSgMW3QO
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for April 20, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jarrod Hewitt, DT, Virginia Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/jarrod… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago