- Name: Darell Cherubin
- Height: 6’2
- Position: G/C
- College: Chowan University
- Twitter: @DC_Blockem305
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- My hometown is Miami, FL. What I love the most about Miami is it raise you to be tough. If you ain’t tough Miami isn’t for you, we are different breeds.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Film study, Practice, and strength and conditioning. Those three things are important in that order because you take what you learn in film study to the practice field and practice all the different scenarios that can happen in the game. Once you learn that the game on Saturdays will be second nature to you. Strength and conditioning prepare you to deliver a beating on your opponents for 60 minutes.
What do you worry about, and why?
- Don’t have any worries, once you start worrying that means your mind is another place instead of dominating what’s in front of you.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- When I miss a block and it could have been a game changer. Got mad at myself knowing I can’t let stuff like that happen and I overcame it by working harder each day.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- Smart on the field
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Kemaree Alcorn
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- IT Consultant
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- One family member because I’ll do anything for my family
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- Hulk because that’s my favorite Marvel hero
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- When my Dad died when I was in elementary. I dealt with it by just remembering that he’s watching me and he always got my back right or wrong.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- When I chipped my tooth in my last college game
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- Chipping my tooth in my last game, I had blood coming out of my mouth and it made me feel like a badass
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Rick Ross – Push it
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- My football IQ
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- My Dad because I wish he can watch his son play with his own eyes
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- Kick step n Slide
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respected because that means you are doing great things.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Colin Kaepernick because he deserves to be in the NFL, he is a good football player and a winner.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- Love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My Mom because she battles through so much pain through her life and that’s what keeps me motivated.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Got it #WritesDownSteelersFootball twitter.com/devinbushfan/s…
about 3 hours ago
- That Canelo fight sucked. For real Canelo was getting the business up until that uppercut. I think they knew he wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- I like how everyone was hoping #DogeCoin would skyrocket and instead it plummeted!
about 3 hours ago
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
In this episode we talk about Dillon Gabriel‘s performance under the new offensive scheme...
Zack Moss is ready for this upcoming season. Moss also wants to silence the...