- Name: Dalton Hall
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 280
- Position: Kicker/Punter
- College: Tuskegee University
- Twitter: @DaltonHall99
- I am from a small town in South Carolina called Hartsville. What I love about it is that it is a Football town and I’ve been fortunate enough to keep in touch with some of my HS coaches. we may be a small town but nobody wants to play against the Red Foxes.
- I’ve never really thought about it but when training we workout first, then practice our kicking, then study the film we got from the day. They go hand in hand, and each have a specific use that all ties together to help make you a great athlete.
- I worry most about my family and my future family. Everything I do is to help better my life and the people’s lives around me.
- My first year at Tuskegee I had a game winning kick blocked, and I told myself I never wanted to let my team down again so I worked on it and then when my next opportunity to help decide the outcome of the game came around I was successful in making the game tying kick as time expired and we ended up winning the game in overtime.
- “You are willing to sacrifice anything to win and be the best you possibly can regardless of the situation” – Johnny Fuentes, Tuskegee Long Snapper
- Joe Blue from Newberry.
- I would want to be an Actor or a Private Kicking/Punting coach
- Room because I can’t stand my room being messy.
- I’m going to save my family member.
- Michael Scott, he definitely thinks outside the box and some of the things he says and does seem crazy but mostly all had good reasons/intentions too. While he was funny he was a good leader for the most part.
- Having 2 knee surgeries on my left knee in HS and having to learn to only Kick with my right leg. I could always kick with both but I always felt more comfortable with my left. That’s why I kick right footed but still punt left footed.
- During homecoming one year it was raining and I fell on my face during my follow through on one of my kickoffs.
- Easy, kicking the game tying field goal as time expired against Morehouse and we won in overtime.
- “Remember this” by NF
- Your mind, you have to be Mentally tough.
- Kurt Cobain, Nirvana is my favorite band of all time.
- I wouldn’t open a dance club.
- I don’t pay attention to that kind of stuff, everyone out there is working their tails off trying to feed their families.
- Respected, there are so many short term people that will come in and out of your life. The ones that truly matter and last will be the ones that respect you.
- Rob Bironas, he passed away during his career. I feel he had the potential to be one of the all time greats.
- Both, but I play because I love to win.
- My parents, they’ve molded me since I was a child to be the person I am today. They taught me work ethic and that you have to work hard for anything and everything you want.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Mario Flores, Wide Receiver nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/mario-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/HpbGd1zRCZ
about 33 mins ago
- Three Takeaways From the Opening Night of NCAA Basketball ift.tt/33mLNoe
about 46 mins ago
- Splash’s Week 11 Power Rankings ift.tt/2JholS8
about 46 mins ago
- 2020 NFL Expert Picks: Week 12 ift.tt/33iZgO7
about 46 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds: 2021 NFL Mock Draft – Version 1.0 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/2021-n… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/xpAAIojGL5
about 50 mins ago