- Name: Corey Abraham
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 200
- Position: SS
- College: Nicholls State
- Twitter: @Coreyabe_31
- Breaux Bridge La, a small town right outside of Lafayette La. What I like about it is that it’s a small town where just about everyone knows everyone.
- Strength and conditioning, Film Study then Practice. I feel that they all feed into each other, without strength and conditioning you won’t be as efficient on the field and won’t be as healthy all season. Without film study, you won’t know what your opponent’s strengths and weaknesses are.
- Making sure my family is in good health, family means the most to me.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- Getting the grade I wanted on the ACT, studied harder and more until I got the score I wanted.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- I played a lot of good players in my career so it can go either way.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- Safety Technician in the oil field.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- That’s tough because I believe in not leaving anyone behind family or stranger.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- Not playing football until my Junior year of high school.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- Freshmen year having to do a freshmen sing-off.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- My first collegiate interception.
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Future- Last Breath.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- Mentality and that go-getter attitude.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- My grandfather, he was one of my biggest role models and someone who I wish I had more time with
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
- I don’t know any, I believe every player deserves the credit he gets.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- I would rather be respected. Anyone can like you, but not just anyone will respect you and respect goes a long way.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- I hate to lose, I feel like I’m too competitive when it comes to losing at something I hate it.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My parents just seeing their grind day in and day out to give me the opportunities that I have today just influence me to be the best I can always.