The Cleveland Browns have been the laughing stock of the NFL for years. It is sad because as a Bills fan I actually feel their pain. This week their new GM John Dorsey said he was open to hiring a woman as his next head coach. Well, they are actually planning on interviewing a woman for their HC position and I am not sure how much she knows about football.
The Browns would like to interview former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice for their head-coaching job, per ESPN.
If the Browns follow through on it, Rice would become the first woman ever to interview for an NFL head-coaching job.
A potential interview does not mean the Browns will hire Rice, but they are interested in talking to her about the job and seeing what she could bring to the position and the organization.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Raiders make the absolute right call by sending their scouts home nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/raider… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/uqEcKl7BF2
about 43 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Former Liberty/Charleston DB Chris Turner has been getting blown up since running a 4.55 forty. The Falcons and Do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Mets Send Jacob deGrom Back to New York for an MRI on His Elbow bit.ly/2PmWP4W
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:If New York Giants take Daniel Jones at 6 overall would you be shocked? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/daniel… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- I am hearing Notre Dame Punter Tyler Newsome has been blowing up. One team in particular has called him three time… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone