- Name: Cliffond Taylor
- Height: 5’11
- Position: OLB
- College: University of Nebraska Kearney
- Twitter: _CTaylor_5
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- Miami /Liberty City is my hometown where football is everything. what I love the most about it is being from here gives you a chance to play with the top talent in the nation.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Film Study is very important it gives me a better read of what my opponent is running. Strength and Conditioning are very important in order to succeed you have to be in shape. Practice is very important as well practicing good habits carry over to you having good games.
What do you worry about, and why?
- I am never worried also Cool and Calm!
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- Growing up I always failed to do pull-ups, I grind to the point doing them is easy now!
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- I have great IQ and play big!
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- I honestly have no idea football is everything
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
- My room
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- I would choose family, because I believe in Family First.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- Chris Tucker, Why because he’s very funny.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- I have always been counted out and told I wouldn’t be where I am today. I just grind using that negative energy as motivation
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- I don’t have any
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- When I force a fumble first play of Washburn game
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Breathing Deep – Lil Dred
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- Ball IQ and Instincts
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- My dad , I would want him to see what a man I’ve become!
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- Team Dred Club
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
- Lavonte David
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- I like to be respected because it is earned not given
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- I hate to lose because I am a competitor
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- Being from Miami I have a lot of people that have a big influence on me, why? because they make it then give back to the youth that’s something I wanna do !
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Steelers Have a Preference on Where to Trade Antonio Brown ift.tt/2Tf8y9V
about 40 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Devin Glenn, RB, Tulane University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/devin-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Jamarius Way, WR, University of South Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/jamari…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: John Leglue, OL, Tulane University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/john-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Lamar Odom 'Hates' That Khloé Kardashian Has Been 'Hurt Again' and 'Wants to Reach Out' sportsgossip.com/nba/lamar-odom…
about 45 mins ago via IFTTT